SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:46 pm

I think my age is telling because I just "get" what Nick is saying in that podcast, especially about age, and knowing who you are, being comfortable in your skin, etc, and will only get more comfortable as time passes.

That does come with age, imo, even if I thought differently as a young adult it was only until I was older that I realized I can say "no" that I choose what my self-worth is not someone else, and that there is security in being yourself.

He also has success already with his career, and only love missing.
Some call this cocky, I call this knowing who you are as a person and not pretending to be something you're not to please people that don't even care in the first place.

jmho but Nick knows he is not here to make ripples but waves. As he should.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think my age is telling because I just "get" what Nick is saying in that podcast, especially about age, and knowing who you are, being comfortable in your skin, etc, and will only get more comfortable as time passes.

That does come with age, imo, even if I thought differently as a young adult it was only until I was older that I realized I can say "no" that I choose what my self-worth is not someone else, and that there is security in being yourself.

He also has success already with his career, and only love missing.
Some call this cocky, I call this knowing who you are as a person and not pretending to be something you're not to please people that don't even care in the first place.

jmho but Nick knows he is not here to make ripples but waves. As he should.

Totally agree AAL. His brutal honesty and confidence in his "own skin" are a few of his best qualities.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:00 pm

ITA agree with this--
His brutal honesty and confidence in his "own skin" are a few of his best qualities.

You can take his hot photos. Looks have always been so secondary to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:ITA agree with this--
His brutal honesty and confidence in his "own skin" are a few of his best qualities.

You can take his hot photos.  Looks have always been so secondary to me.

But, you gotta admit the hot bod isn't a bad cherry on top...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:27 pm

Elan just faved this tweet that was a response to MF's tweet about next Bachelor....

https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/favorites

nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 69 Elant10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Elan just faved this tweet that was a response to MF's tweet about next Bachelor....

https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/favorites

nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 69 Elant10

Élan has always been on teamNick. And he seems to be in a more loving mood just recently being official about having a beautiful girlfriend himself. Good for him. Now he can play wingman for Nick. sneakyl

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:05 pm

mindless wrote:Nick is so fun to listen to! He really could steal their jobs. laugh out loud Loved hearing his thoughts on everyone. They align with mine to a T.

giggling  some banter on Twitter suggests Huff staff would enjoy sharing the mic with him.  
Sounds good to me as its a great podcast.  They were one of the few media I followed during the Bette. Perfect fit.

photo CBFAF1A8-9F54-47D2-A4DE-9CBE6C7624DC.png_zpsl4frnafx.jpeg

Last edited by notarose on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Great fit. I can't wait to hear his Bustle podcast, it is sure to be good.
I actually think Nick would be a great podcaster of the show.
Even better co-host of After Paradise.

I am at a loss to the vitriol that is spouted his way due to this podcast. scratch
Most normal thing I have heard and had a good laugh...
My husband laughed out loud at Nick's "Mikey dates like he lifts weights".
Nick has a knack for metaphors, analogies, etc.
He made that podcast so fun!
More importantly he made me realize this is just a TV-show (I can't say it enough right now laugh out loud)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Great fit. I can't wait to hear his Bustle podcast, it is sure to be good.
I actually think Nick would be a great podcaster of the show.
Even better co-host of After Paradise.

I am at a loss to the vitriol that is spouted his way due to this podcast.  scratch
Most normal thing I have heard and had a good laugh...
My husband laughed out loud at Nick's "Mikey dates like he lifts weights".
Nick has a knack for metaphors, analogies, etc.
He made that podcast so fun!
More importantly he made me realize this is just a TV-show (I can't say it enough right now laugh out loud)

:yes:  he would be a better cohost of the After Show.  I have yet to stick with it long enough to get through a whole epi as both hosts suck  giggling  and no amount of gimmicks can salvage the weak commentary.
I have listened to Dana Wiess's Periscope BIP recaps.  So much better.  She once mentioned that the original After Show concept was her idea and that's why she was host - Ashley's season.  
Nick & Dana would be a dream team.
Chicago style ... with a little bit of Clint to elevate the snark.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:05 pm

I finally had time to listen to him and the women. I just loved it. Thanks for bringing it here. yes High clap He would be very good with CH on the After in Paradise!!
Hope ABC's minions that hang out on here can make that happen....

nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 69 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:09 pm

Nick was fantastic.

One thing about him that many agree on is that he is not boring but is interesting.

Love how his mind works, his wit, and his acute observational skills that can look at someone from every angle.

It's really a gift to be objectionable and view something/someone from every angle.

I felt like his assessment on all the contestants/characters was very fair and balanced.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:56 pm

Hmmm
First he models for a local friend who is a photog and next thing you know he has a Williboy contract.
Then he hangs with bloggers and the next thing you know he does a podcast, aces it and gets a standing invitation to return. (Yes, he should be the BIP After Show cohost.  That ship is sinking and needs a new & brilliant helmsman).
If he starts postings pics in leotards to go with his "hips don't lie" tweet might we see him doing villainous tangos on DWTS? Julie could pull some strings, maybe. Deep V on the dance floor. #upgradefromnaenae

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7