SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

danielgeorge - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Brill Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:58 am

bluwavz wrote:Sharleen's recap.

FLARE Magazine ‏@FLAREfashion 17m17 minutes ago
.@SharleenJoynt's @BacheloretteABC finale recap: "Kaitlyn and __ were positively glowing" >> http://ow.ly/QbiJs  

Thanks bluwavz, love Sharleen. yes

danielgeorge - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

danielgeorge - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:04 am

‘The Bachelorette’ Finale Made Me Realize Nick Is The Real Deal
http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/07/28/the-bachelorette-nick-viall-confession-after-the-final-rose/

This time around, he may have just been the most real person on the show. wrote:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:07 am

^^^I like Sharleen's way of telling things as they are and still paint a positive vibe around the contestants. I enjoy reading her recaps. Thanks for the link!

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:11 am

I still don't have the stomach to watch, but I did read something that made me very happy!!

"There is zero percent chance I'll go back," he says. "I am done with The Bachelorette!"

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-finale-runner-up-interview-shock

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader :Woah-hoo: High clap clapping! Smiley
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:15 am

happydays wrote:The nerd shot is super cute

Ummm yeah. Super Hot. :fanningfan
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:16 am

:bigsigh: I was hoping that he would be the bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsessed Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:24 am

reason wrote::bigsigh: I was hoping that he would be the bachelor.

He did only say he was done with The Bachelorette....he didn't say anything about The Bachelor
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:24 am

SueSt wrote:"There is zero percent chance I'll go back," he says. "I am done with The Bachelorette!"

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-finale-runner-up-interview-shock

Does that apply to The Bachelor too?  Praying

Please, for the sakes of yourself, family, friends and fans, especially your Nick chicks, here, who've supported you so well over 2 seasons... Please, please, please, do not give TPTB and MF control of your life again for another chance of love.  Go out and find it on your own terms when the time is right.  She's out there, you just have to be patient and she'll appear when you least expect it.  To borrow Kasha's famous line... TPTB are NOT your friends!  No matter what they say, do, promise and try to entice you with!  

:claphands  to all of you for standing by him and being so supportive for another go round.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:37 am

Having not watched this season because I was NEVER here for Kaitlyn and having proven right from what I read. I'm glad Nick didn't get engaged to her. I'm happy reading he was mature in the ATR and like to think this experience taught him a lot about love and shown what he DOESN'T need in a wife with Kaitlyn. When Nick finally finds love and have someone that unconditionally crazy about him and sees what a great guy it will be worth what he went through.

From what I read about Shawn and Kaitlyn all that's left is to bet how many months they will last until their inevitable break up.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:40 am

I recorded all three hours last night, but I have not watched any of it.  After reading some the recaps posted online, I am thinking that I will just delete the first 2 hours.  But, from all accounts here, and from reading Sharleen's blog, it sounds as if Nick did well last night, so I may decide to watch the AFTR only.

But, before I do that, can someone tell me how Kaitlyn treated Nick during their sit down at the AFTR?  From some of the online recaps, it sounds like she was rather dismissive, defensive and cold toward him, if he questioned anything that could have put her in a bad light.  One of the recaps even said that she threw a few barbs at him during that conversation.  If that is true, then did Kaitlyn give any reasons for why she had such an icy cold turnaround toward Nick about mid season?  Because it sounded like more of the same to me, meaning Kaitlyn can dish it out, but she can't take it.  

So, I have quit following anything that has to do with Kaitlyn's season as of this moment, and I will only be visiting this thread from here on out.  If Kaitlyn was unable to show any kindness and compassion toward Nick last night, then she needs to take a good look at herself in the mirror. Because, she has no one but HERSELF to blame for the direction that she took this season.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:05 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I recorded all three hours last night, but I have not watched any of it.  After reading some the recaps posted online, I am thinking that I will just delete the first 2 hours.  But, from all accounts here, and from reading Sharleen's blog, it sounds as if Nick did well last night, so I may decide to watch the AFTR only.

But, before I do that, can someone tell me how Kaitlyn treated Nick during their sit down at the AFTR?  From some of the online recaps, it sounds like she was rather dismissive, defensive and cold toward him, if he questioned anything that could have put her in a bad light.  One of the recaps even said that she threw a few barbs at him during that conversation.  If that is true, then did Kaitlyn give any reasons for why she had such an icy cold turnaround toward Nick about mid season?  Because it sounded like more of the same to me, meaning Kaitlyn can dish it out, but she can't take it.  

So, I have quit following anything that has to do with Kaitlyn's season as of this moment, and I will only be visiting this thread from here on out.  If Kaitlyn was unable to show any kindness and compassion toward Nick last night, then she needs to take a good look at herself in the mirror.  Because, she has no one but HERSELF to blame for the direction that she took this season.
Others may disagree. She was VERY nervous not dismissive. IMO. In fact just before commercial break, he reached over and touched her hand and asked if she was okay. Nick was the ATFR. He spent more time on stage than either K or S. LOL They know who will bring in the ratings. He did great...you should watch! It should have been called Nick's ATFR!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:13 pm

danielgeorge - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 8 11330648_147696602229545_686894837_n

@nick_viall28
Tough night last night. So thankful to have this bunch there for support!! #family #thebachelorette #bachelorette #afterthefinalrose #danielgeorge - See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1039153891170782630_28313266
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7