SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:03 pm

TrishB wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Excellent podcast... Thank you Blu for posting  yes

Nick is giving SUCH great advice for people that go through breakups, or just about knowing yourself in this podcast. (I think this is another part of his calling). Seems like Nick took his own advice from the column he wrote about last year.
And Nick said the opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference!!  :yes: (Nick! You are speaking my language!)
Such a positive guy and so realist and real! Honest to a fault.
His views on sex are great because he says it is all based on honesty and openness (as any relationship should be).
Nick says that he is brutally honest as a person and brutally honest with himself as well. (One of my favorite traits about Nick!)   :yes:  

I think this podcast shows me that Nick knows who he is and wants a woman who can challenge him, call him out on his stuff, and who knows her own self-worth.  Love it!  

Nick's interview starts around 10:20

ITA This interview was all kinds of amazing! Enjoyed every second of it... Nick is def my kind of man too. Nick gives so many great insights on a lot of things we, as women,  have always asked ourselves when dating or being in a relationship, and so much more!  AAL, LOVED that he said exactly what you had posted regarding the opposite of love not being hate, but indifference clapping! awwww Really loving Nick even more xox

ITA too!!!Good Post I agree tyvm    I loved this interview.  Very real and candid.  It reaffirms what intrigues me about Nick is his authenticity.  Please note his final comments about appearing on the Bachelor franchise in the future.  I believe that the jury is still out.  I am staying at #teamNick until I hear otherwise from TPTB.Hugesmile       I would really love to see RS be fleissed..... cantstopl
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:15 pm

I can say without a doubt Nick is authentic and real.

That to me is why I am a "fan". :Nod:

And by "fan", just speaking for myself, what I mean is I like and respect Nick as a person and see him with all his flaws and failings and he is not perfect nor does he try to pretend to be. And as much as I like him I wouldn't stand in line for his autograph - then again, I wouldn't do that for anyone really, unless they saved a life, cured cancer, etc.)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:40 pm

Has anyone else noticed that Julie Berry twice deleted tweets related to Nick?  The first was a faved tweet (his  pic of him putting on his shirt before ATFR) and the second was her own tweet - tagging him and saying he should just move to LA and become her personal trainer.
I just found that odd as she has kept other stuff related to him on her Twitter feed including calling him "furry" and a retweet of Sarah's People interview supporting Nick as next TB.
I also noticed that both Julie and Jaclyn retweeted/faved 2 Sarah tweets in the same order - Sarah as "most eligible" then the People interview.  giggling  Her interview also mentioned her "most eligible" accolade.  I found it amusing - like a sign that Sarah used Nick's name recognition as a way to promote herself.  Maybe it's just my sense of humor.

Blue, tks for posting the podcast.  Smiley
I do think he represents singles in their 30's who have had several relationships up to that point. The kind of people that truly move on from the past thus explaining why the whole "revenge" or need to hurt/bash concept is irrelevant. He did a great job of explaining that.
My fav thing was when he talked about how a person will make time if the feelings are there. In other words, things like distance or career demands or when a heart was last broken are just excuses by his reckoning.  I agree :yes:  if the person is potentially right then the time is right.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:36 pm

^ Seems like most of these Bach Alums use Nick's name as promotion for recognition for themselves.

It's just the Nick effect. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:39 pm

I am with Seabear. Even though the US Weekly article has me leaning towards Ben H, it was not confirmation of anything. They got his age wrong, and they painted him as shallow and fame seeking. I would love for RS to be wrong, and still am holding out some hope for Nick as TB.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:57 pm

IMO, there has probably been a mini "war" between producers as to which man should be chosen and in turn, what direction the next season should go.  I feel like both Nick and probably Ben have stressed that they have no desire to make it a two Bachelor opening, so they were stuck with choosing between the guys.  

It may also have some thing to do with the girls that have signed up as most were pro Ben H (or Ben Z) initially.  Most casting events were held when Nick was very much in the race for Kaitlyn's heart (at least to the viewing audience), so they would have many more women signed up interested in Ben for Bachelor.  I have noticed that even after the latest BIP episodes, they are still advertising for contestants to submit applications to be on the show.  Possibly, they are still looking for the right women to cast for a season of Nick.

This all to say that I am not fully buying that Ben has been chosen.  The U.S. Weekly article just says a "source" says that Ben has been chosen.  How is this any different than the articles that came out around the time of the MTA saying much the same? Are we believing this new article because it is more recent?  They can still be stringing viewers along IMO.  I chose to withhold my feelings of resolution until I hear it from the official mouthpiece of the franchise...CH.  Interestingly, he is still not following either man...Ben or Nick on SM.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:37 pm

Speaking of CH...
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-confessions----what-could-hurt-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-shawn-booth-were-producers-behind-nick-viall-brutal-rejection-18351.php

This just solidifies CH's behavior toward Nick during ATFR.  I found his interrupting disrespectful and his comments in the above link point to much the same.

Quoted:

When asked how Bristowe and Booth are...

"They're very much in love -- living and loving life and doing really good," he said, adding that producers did not force Bristowe to reject Viall just as he was taking out an engagement ring and getting down on one knee.

"Bachelors and Bachelorettes never, ever, in the history of the show, have ever had an earpiece in," Harrison said. "If [Kaitlyn] had an earpiece in, I would have said, 'Let him get all the way down on his knee. Don't stop it!' Let me tell you, a real producer would've made him get all the way down. Take out the ring [and pop the question]."

Although Harrison was joking, fans in Viall's camp found his heartbreak truly cruel and terrible. Based on what Viall went through on The Bachelorette's tenth and eleventh seasons, Harrison suggested the software salesman should give up dating on TV.

"I think Nick's been beaten enough. He just needs to go find love. He's a sincere guy, don't you think? He just needs to go find love maybe elsewhere," Harrison noted.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:48 pm

Nick's website
http://liveloudlovehard.com

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:54 pm

notarose wrote:Nick's website
http://liveloudlovehard.com
Looks great! Interesting how Kaitlyn did something similar (I wonder if both were given the same company to work with b/c I do think Nick was in the running for TB and by TPTB themselves).
Whatever Nick is up to, he is better for it, imo, and I look forward to seeing where Nick takes himself from here.
He's got that star *it* factor, whether people like him or not, they pay him attention.
I personally think he is too big for this show... constantly downs out and overshadows everyone else, even CH.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:55 pm

notarose wrote: "He's a sincere guy, don't you think? He just needs to go find love maybe elsewhere," Harrison noted.
Oh, how nice of you Chris Manson, yeah, you are so right C. Manson, he is so sincere because you kept showing us that for 2 seasons how sincere and genuine Nick is ... why wouldn't I believe you ... and how considerate of you for wishing Nick to find love ... far, far away from you ... I join your wishes dear Mr. Manson, for the farewell of the Bach nation. wine  :cheeseyy

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:01 pm

happygolucky wrote:
notarose wrote: "He's a sincere guy, don't you think? He just needs to go find love maybe elsewhere," Harrison noted.
Oh, how nice of you Chris Manson, yeah, you are so right C. Manson he is so sincere, because you kept showing us that for 2 seasons how sincere and genuine Nick is ... why wouldn't I believe you ... and how considerate of you for wishing Nick to find love ... far, far away from you ... I join your wishes dear Mr. Manson, for the farewell of the Bach nation. wine  :cheeseyy
Funny how everyone says Nick is sincere.
Even his enemies.
It is because it is true.

The irony is this show is supposed to be about being sincere about love ...
... but bottom line is I think Nick is just too sincere about love for this type of "love" TV show.  :Nod:

CH is pretty much admitting this by saying as much about his own TV show.
Yup, we get it CManson (or should I call him Wrong Reasons?).
CM/WR is there for the "most dramatic" TV, fame, money, and not for love.
No wonder he doesn't like Nick... Nick probably makes CM aware of how insincere this show and CM is!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:07 pm

Till less than 2 months ago Chris Manson was singing different tune .. until it served the story ... Nick wasn't to be trusted! ... now that they are done with him they can reveal the grand scheme ... the truth ... just so that they can clean their hands and tap themselves on their backs, saying "good job!" ... yeah ... I applaud TPTB and CM ... their are the best caliber of foxes!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7