SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:03 am

His 'greater than a moment' spiel was a load of bull. What does that even mean? You had maybe 5 moments tops, totaling maaaaybe 24 hours laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

AfterTheFinalRose - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:03 am

mercieme wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Katlyn just hugged Bella so I guess everything is okay.

Nah, that was CH's daughter giggling
I don't think so. It looked like the girl everyone was saying was Bella. Maybe Chris kids look like her

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:03 am

Bet2Win wrote:Maybe the rumors are true and that's why little happy couple time?

Honestly, I didn't believe them before...but the way that Shawn dealt with the whole Nick situation. Like, dude, you got the girl and most of America loves you, despite the fact that you are a baby. Why don't you show a little bit of grace, since he got humiliated on national television and you are a happily engaged man? If he couldn't fake it and pretend to be nice for like 7 minutes, it's hard for me to believe that Nick hasn't been a hot topic in their relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:03 am

Shawn Lurves Kait! Best of luck to them. Can't wait to see them on JK.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to Kasha our time keeper! yes

I think you won your bet. I came up with almost not quite 7 minutes of K/S.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:03 am

ElonM wrote:Michael ‏@MichaelGarofola  
I totally get it. They can start living a normal life now. Like Snapchats in bed together.  Oh wait.... #TheBachelorette #AfterTheFinalRose

cantstopl
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:04 am

because she had to keep somebody and she wanted to keep him.... she did love him so why not try to see if it was going to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:04 am

I don't care how boring it was, N was the only reason I watched anyway and imo he handled himself well. TWT with the "happy" couple.
Speaking of the couple on the mag cover, why do K's eyes look like werewolf eyes?

Last edited by quietpal on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:04 am

nutty1 wrote:The Vialls went up to congratulate Kaitlyn. The classiest family ever!
Ever
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:04 am

SueSt wrote:
Max64 wrote:
If it was "love at first sight", why keep Nick?  
Touche!  yes

Can Kaitlyn send people home on her own or do TPTB have control over that?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:05 am

Alanna wrote:Kait was hugging Taylor, Harrison's daughter.

One of the mods, can you please open the fan threads for those that want to post?? Thank you!!!

Oh Alanna girl, I felt for you fans of the happy couple tonight with some of the postings. I commiserate with you, I was in the same boat with Des and Chris....so enjoy your couple girrl.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:05 am

chris harrison's two kids went out on stage with him. you can see his son on his left and his daughter was on his right. she is the one kaitlyn went up to and hugged. she was standing next to chris and bella would have been down on the floor next to her parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
luvstx
Iluvbachette
quietpal
california90
Carolinagirl1864
LoveDovez
Diana
richmondrose
eirekay
djogbenyuie
Iam4UGA