SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:15 am

timfan wrote:Seeing nick talk to Kaitlyn was like last year he really wants to come off as the victim oh poor me I got dumped again jmo
It's as though no one else has ever been F2 before! And it happening twice is his own fault - he didn't have to come back a second time.

Back to top Go down

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:15 am

timfan wrote:I did not see any tension between shawn and Kaitlyn they looked happy will it last who know but I hope they do

I agree! Time will tell but I will be a fan tonight watching them on JK and tomorrow on GMA. Can't wait for some adorable SM pics! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 am

Just like my wish for TPTB to go back to the regular format next season. I have one other wish. Some girl out there needs to start dating Nick so I'm not subjected to another season of his nonsense.

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 73 87b72b10 noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 73 86669110 noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 am

Kashathediva wrote:
bleuberry wrote:And sorry folks, but the Vialls are a weird bunch. Why they would be there and have Bella there too I will never understand. There's no good reason IMO.

For support. Plain and simple. I see no reason any of his family should not be there. If they can drag them through 2 HTDs, they can drag them to this.  
CH did his damnedest to make all 3 cast be crazed terrorists and no one bit. Family eye contact and reassurance helped reassure at least one cast person.

Okay the adults I could maaaaybe see, but little Bella?? IDK. no no This show is enough of a mindf*ck for the participants, I wish they'd leave kids out of it.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:17 am

eliza3 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

Can Kaitlyn send people home on her own or do TPTB have control over that?

Did TPTB force her to sleep with Nick before the FS??

I'm sorry, that was an honest question.   I don't know as much as others here about the behind the scenes control

Thanks. I take my snarky comment back then. noregrets - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 73 1377737533
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:17 am

Kashathediva wrote:
bleuberry wrote:And sorry folks, but the Vialls are a weird bunch. Why they would be there and have Bella there too I will never understand. There's no good reason IMO.

For support. Plain and simple. I see no reason any of his family should not be there. If they can drag them through 2 HTDs, they can drag them to this.  
CH did his damnedest to make all 3 cast be crazed terrorists and no one bit. Family eye contact and reassurance helped reassure at least one cast person.

Major kudos to the Viall family!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:17 am

mysthelma wrote:X
@MichaelGarofola: Nothing but respect for @viallnicholas28 for having the guts to take risks for true happiness. Let the those who are not fans remain dull. #TheBachelorette

GREAT comment!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:18 am

Max64 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Major kudos to the Viall family!!

They supported him, their presence must have been reassuring.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:19 am

**edited**

Peeps not telling anyone what to post, but should we maybe call a truce on the name calling. These peeps all have family members and are human just like the rest of us, just saying, TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:
timfan wrote:I did not see any tension between shawn and Kaitlyn they looked happy will it last who know but I hope they do
Immediately post show panning to audience, K went her way and S went his--both distanced and separately.

I saw it so differently. Yes they went hugging and different people but then ended up by each other?? Oh well, I will be a fan tonight watching JK! And tomorrow with GMA!! I am sure non-fans will see things different and that is okay! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:20 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Immediately post show panning to audience, K went her way and S went his--both distanced and separately.

I saw it so differently.  Yes they went hugging and different people but then ended up by each other??  Oh well, I will be a fan tonight watching JK!  And tomorrow with GMA!!   I am sure non-fans will see things different and that is okay!  Smiley

TBH that's how i saw it too and I am not a fan, just an indifferent observer giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:20 am

SueSt wrote:
mysthelma wrote:X
@MichaelGarofola: Nothing but respect for @viallnicholas28 for having the guts to take risks for true happiness. Let the those who are not fans remain dull. #TheBachelorette

GREAT comment!

yup,#noregrets. He's is free. He must be saying 'I'm way up,I feel blessed'. :cutesmile!:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
luvstx
Iluvbachette
quietpal
california90
Carolinagirl1864
LoveDovez
Diana
richmondrose
eirekay
djogbenyuie
Iam4UGA