SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Are they there to announce Nick as The Bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Does the f2 family normally go to this???

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:25 pm

I think it would be very strange for Nick family to be there. unless he's F1 or the next lead

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am glad to see his support system is there. That is great.

But made me sad already.
The poor vialls. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Oh Andi shut up.

Glad his family's there to support him!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Not surprised to see his family there. They are the most loving supportive family anyone can ask for. Why wouldn't they be there to support him.

Love the Vialls.

AMEN!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:26 pm

His family looks so sad to me. no no
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Maybe they too love the spotlight laugh out loud. 'Nick from the Bachelorette's family.'

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:26 pm

see2love wrote:Are they there to announce Nick as The Bachelor?

Yeah this too, who knows at this point!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:27 pm

Kait's dress is so cute!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:27 pm

LOl now Leslie is concerned that S may be a jealous type.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:27 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
reason wrote:Well when they watch the show back they will see Nick was not the jealous one but their future son in law.
He is not going to be their son-in-law. Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698

If they have broken up yep just waiting to hear what happen in 6 months.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
luvstx
Iluvbachette
quietpal
california90
Carolinagirl1864
LoveDovez
Diana
richmondrose
eirekay
djogbenyuie
Iam4UGA