SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aolbuild - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  Empty Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:33 am

Discuss media here!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

aolbuild - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by geo55 Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:38 am

geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

aolbuild - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:49 am

Thanks geo! They are very cute together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:56 am

geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:58 am

Thanks! So cuteeee! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:08 am

I'm really glad that they are taking their time in deciding where to live etc, and not being force into a setting a date.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:43 pm

So much cuteness at the link:
http://abc7news.com/entertainment/bachelorette-couple-kaitlyn-and-shawn-talk-love-nick-snapchat-and-the-future/888578/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:48 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I'm really glad that they are taking their time in deciding where to live etc, and not being force into a setting a date.  

Yeah, I have to admit part of me was a tad disappointed but I understand taking things day by day too. Hope they defy the odds- and the naysayers and make it work for them!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:50 pm

Great pics at the link for avis!
http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Bachelorette-Kaitlyn-Shawn-Good-Morning-America-37984124?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+popsugar+%28PopSugar%29

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:51 pm

A preview of the People Magazine photoshoot and interview (LINK)

aolbuild - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  Cover-768

People Magazine wrote:It's been a rocky road on The Bachelorette this season, but Kaitlyn Bristowe has finally found her fairy-tale ending.

"I didn't think I could be this happy," Bristowe tells PEOPLE exclusively.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:54 pm

I loooove these interviews. Anyone else noticing that Shawn is more cool, relaxed, and at ease in them? He's kind of shy too laugh out loud.

aolbuild - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:I loooove these interviews. Anyone else noticing that Shawn is more cool, relaxed, and at ease in them? He's kind of shy too laugh out loud.
I know, I don't think he ever acts crazy and usually calm and stable, but the show and Kait made him a little nuts. Now that he has Kait, I don't foresee anymore craziness from him.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+49
lipsis
megaa
crunchette
Aunties_Love
Sarahjoh5
minnie_
Kashathediva
Chick2480
Caro_line
mprssdbyu
jojo47