SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Page 19 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:45 pm

A little bit info including about names.

Why Catherine and Sean Lowe Want to Raise Their Baby in Texas

Sean and Catherine Lowe are expecting their first child later this year, but so far, life hasn't changed too dramatically.

Catherine, who met Sean on ABC's "The Bachelor" in 2012 and married him in 2014, said that so far, her pregnancy has been uneventful.

In fact, she describes the experience thus far as "wonderful."

"There's been no problems! No sickness. I think being tired is the extent of my symptoms," she told ABC News. "I've been very blessed. We're very, very lucky."

Catherine, 29, and Sean, 32, moved to his hometown of Dallas after their time on the show - a move that initially made Catherine, a Seattle native, nervous. However, she admitted that after spending two years in Texas, she can't imagine raising their child anywhere else.

"Being close to his family is so important to me. My family's really spread out so when I think about my kids growing up, I want their cousins to be with them and I want them to know their grandparents," she explained. "It's very central in the United States too, so we can visit Seattle a lot too."

But despite their close relationships with their family members, they're keeping details of the pregnancy quiet for now. Not only are they waiting to find out the baby's gender (Sean is hoping for a son, he said) but they're keeping their favorite names a secret too. They're a bit split on what they'd name a girl, as Catherine is pushing for a less traditional moniker, while Sean isn't quite convinced.

"I just want something with a little flavor," Catherine explained, adding that she would like the name to reflect her Filipino/Italian/Swiss heritage. "If it's a girl, I want her to be like me, just like he wants a boy to be like him. Whatever happens, I'm sure it'll suit her or him eventually."

One thing they were in agreement on: partnering with eBay for a a new philanthropic effort to raise money for the American Heart Association. From now until February 10, fans can bid on a double date with the "Bachelor" stars, designed by expectant parents themselves: tickets to a Dallas Mavericks and dinner at the Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Club in the arena.

"I'm more of a laid-back guy and Catherine's on the laid-back side as well, so I would rather do something fun and a little more chill than going to an expensive fancy dinner or something," the former "Bachelor" explained. "Hopefully an out-of-towner wins so we can show them our city."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-stars-sean-catherine-lowe-dish-charity-endeavor/story?id=36718482

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 87b72b10 relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 86669110 relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:14 pm

Thank you ma'am. My Twitter is a little wonky right now and I can't see back very far so I couldn't retrieve it. I put it up top too since they are quoted. I'm not bothering with any article that we can't attribute to the Lowe's.

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Samuel10relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Samuel10 relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Family10relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Samuel15relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:30 pm

People Magazine has a Special Edition out for The Bachelor's 20th Season.

You might recognize the adorable couple on the cover.

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Image82

This is the write up on the best season ever

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Image91
relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Image86

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Image87

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Image88

And they interviewed Neil Lane. This is his ring info. He said Sean was the most decisive of what he wanted.

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Image89
relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Image90

Source

Last edited by lipsis on Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Samuel10relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Samuel10 relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Family10relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Samuel15relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Dishing on date night, Bachelor Benji and the Peanut

http://www.popsugar.com/love/Sean-Catherine-Lowe-Interview-2016-40108734

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:39 pm

That was a fun little interview. I like that we all get to be surprised about the gender.

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 87b72b10 relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 86669110 relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:55 pm

And it sounds like it's going to be a party at the hospital. Not surprised at all.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:59 am

I really dislike when people use #goals or #relationshipgoals. But this article pretty accurately sums up why they are goals for so many.

http://www.hercampus.com/school/cabrini/8-reasons-why-sean-and-catherine-lowe-should-be-your-couple-goals

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:00 pm

^^ very cute. #postinggoals

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:28 pm

A few screen caps from the Bachelor at 20, Celebrations of Love Special

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Image102

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Image103

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Image104

relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Image105

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:19 am

The headline is complete garbage but it gave us this picture
relationshipgoals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Image17

Link

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:28 am

That was about the sorriest piece of "journalism" I've ever seen.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:01 am

On a happier note, their segment from the Celebration of Love starts 20 seconds in.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

+43
Astrobach
maryl
Crazylady29
Idlemess
pikake