SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Page 29 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:56 am

Sean spoke to People about the new bachelor.

CLICK HERE

Note: posted for general Sean interest and not for bachelor discussion.

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Samuel10bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Samuel10 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Family10bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Samuel15bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:11 pm

Nice article and glad to see Sean support.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:56 pm

Here's today's GMA segment. Sean is in the very beginning.

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Samuel10bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Samuel10 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Family10bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Samuel15bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:48 pm

Cute little video interview with Catherine about LoweCo. Nothing we haven't really heard before but it's always see and hear her.
Thanks Umngirl for the heads up on this.

My friend Catherine Lowe, fell in love on ABC’s The Bachelor, moved to Dallas, got married and had baby Samuel all in the last 2 years! Now she has a unique luxury stationary company that she dreamed up while competing for Sean’s heart. On the reality show, Catherine would pass cute little notes to him, which helped their love bloom. Here’s the scoop –

Video at link: http://amyvanderoef.com/goloweco-catherinelowe/

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:11 pm

Article from the Bump that coincides with Catherine's IG takeover today

'Bachelor' Stars Catherine And Sean Lowe’s Biggest Parenthood Surprise: How Hard They Fell For Samuel

Everyone told them, but they just didn’t see it coming.

EXCLUSIVE

No matter how many baby books you read or how hard you nest, you’re never fully prepared for the surprises of first-time parenthood—a little truism former Bachelor stars Catherine and Sean Lowe are now finding out for themselves.

To prep for the arrival of their first child, Samuel, born this past July, the Dallas-based couple created a gorgeous nursery, gathered all the necessary gear and looked to friends for parenting advice. What they didn’t expect? The insane amount of laundry one little baby can generate.

“There’s not a day that goes by that Samuel doesn’t spit up or pee on us,” Sean, an ambassador for Dreft detergent, tells The Bump. “Having a baby is so messy, but so fun—even in the grosser situations. One time he even pooped in Catherine’s hair. It’s disgusting, but it’s the joys of parenthood.”

“I have a pretty big closet, so I never did that much laundry before,” Catherine admits. “Now I do it every day. I never knew how many times I’d have to have change his clothes, or how many times I’d have to change my clothes!”

Despite the deluge of dirty diapers and vomit-covered clothes, the couple says they’ve settled into a good routine. While Catherine breastfeeds Samuel, Sean helps out with burpings and tidying up around the house.

Nighttime wakings are (obviously) still a thing, but “during the day he’s a really chill baby,” Sean says. So chill, in fact, they tote him pretty much everywhere they go—restaurants, fashion shows, even flights to Los Angeles when Sean’s filming Bachelor in Paradise: After Paradise.

“We probably go out more now that we have him. He’s super spoiled,” Catherine says.

She planned to wear Samuel in a baby carrier to help make the duo more mobile, but what she didn’t see coming was a fierce feeling of never wanting to be without him.

“I wasn’t a baby person. I didn’t have baby fever, I wasn’t obsessed with them. Before we had Samuel, I thought I’d hand him off and do my own thing,” Catherine says. “But it’s the complete opposite. I have to be with him. Even when I’m out with my girlfriends, he’ll come with. He’s my buddy—when he was in my belly and now outside too. I’ll do anything I can to make this little critter giggle.”

And that, for Catherine and Sean, has been the biggest revelation of them all.

“I’m just surprised by how much we’re attached to this little boy. We’ve both been around babies and they’re cute and you love them, but there’s something different about having your own baby,” Sean explains. “We love this baby so much. It’s a love you can’t put into words.”

By Ashlee Neuman. Ashlee Neuman is a senior editor @TheBump. Follow her on Twitter @amfairey

Source

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:16 pm

Until Umngirl mentioned it in the IG thread I didn't notice the link to the nursery tour. Be sure to check it out.

Source

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Image27
bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Image28

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:09 am

I know we've seen plenty of pics of Samuel's nursery, but here are some more. Also, just some cute pics of them.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/sean-lowe-catherine-giudicis-sons-nursery-pics-w448713?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

And the gallery with all the pics: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/pictures/sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudicis-nursery-reveal-see-the-pics-w448716

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 87b72b10 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 86669110 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:02 pm

Those are really great pics. Lots of detail added from when we've seen it before. Love it.

Also, Wayfair may have more at noon EST today. https://www.wayfair.com/daily-sales/Sean-%26-Catherine%E2%80%99s-Nursery-Makeover~E61854.html?SSAID=314743&refid=SS314743

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:09 pm

I love that room. So Pretty. They did a great job. But what is the word dreft on the pillows?

Is it an acronym for something cute?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:14 pm

The pictures embedded above are from their photoshoot with Dreft laundry detergent. They partnered with them for Samuel's first year. The ones from US that Umngirl posted today are of the actual nursery.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:18 pm

And talk about perfect timing. I was planning on making a new banner today.

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 87b72b10 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 86669110 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:36 pm

LOL.. I have never heard of Dreft detergent before. Shows you how much I know.

Regardless the room is adorable.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

+43
Astrobach
maryl
Crazylady29
Idlemess
pikake