SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Page 38 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

She's using almost the exact same words about a baby that she used one month before announcing they were expecting Sammy,

And I hate Wetpaint articles and so does my iPad.

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Samuel10bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Samuel10 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Family10bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Samuel15bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:56 pm

I'll bring it over in it's entirety after dinner. That way no clicking.

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 87b72b10 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 86669110 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:32 pm

Here's the article in full
Sean and Catherine Lowe Reveal Baby #2 Will Be Here “in the Next Year” — Exclusive

It’s hard to believe it’s been almost a year since Sean and Catherine Lowe became parents!

The Bachelor Season 17 couple’s son Samuel Thomas will celebrate his first birthday on July 2, and he seems to just get cuter by the day.

So you’d imagine they’d want another one just like him, right?

Wetpaint spoke with the couple this week after they teamed up with Chase Marriott Rewards Credit Card to give away $500 Marriott gift cards to 10 winners to give them some much needed “me time” — something the couple knows all about.

In fact, they recently took a staycation to the Adolphus Hotel in downtown Dallas. They even took Samuel with them!

“It was a chance for us to kind of unwind, order room service, hang out by the pool,” Sean states. “Just disconnect from our normal everyday routines.”

To unwind, Catherine also likes getting massages and watching Real Housewives, while Sean cuts out an hour or two a day to “relax” at the gym.

That R&R is important for parents of a soon-to-be toddler, though the former Bachelor says adding to their family has only helped their relationship.

“As great as babies are and as much as you love them, sometimes they can be the detriment of your marriage because you kind of forget about your spouse at times,” he starts, before adding that “that hasn’t been the case” for them.

He adds, “I look at the way Catherine cares for Samuel and all the work she puts into raising this little boy and the sacrifices she makes. It makes me appreciate her so much more.

“If anything I think that it has strengthened our marriage.”

The 33-year-old admits they’ve also become “a little more patient” with one another, while allowing that his wife does more in the baby department than he does.

“I can’t give her a hard time if she leaves her clothes all over the closet floor because well, she’s been busting her butt all day to take care of Samuel,” the Texas native reasons.

Seems like things are going relatively smoothly for the pair in their new life as parents, so you’d be right to assume another Baby Lowe will be coming soon.

“It was important to me to have siblings that were close together so it’s definitely on our radar,” the 31-year-old gal shares.

That being said, they haven’t “solidified” anything when it comes to timelines — though she points out their firstborn “wasn’t planned” either.

She explains, “We don’t really want to work ourselves up about that because it leads to hardship in actually getting pregnant.”

The new mama goes on to gush about how much the couple is enjoying their life as it is right now, and how well they’ve adjusted into this new lifestyle.

“Now we’re in the groove with our first baby so, I mean, it could come on the sooner side,” she reveals.

“In the next year Samuel will have a sibling.”

As for how many more children they’d like, Cat points out that she had originally planned for five, though she recognizes that’s a lot.

The former reality star — who grew up with two sisters — continues, “I’ve always just been somebody who wanted a big family because of the camaraderie and the memories… That makes me really excited.”

If they do have five children, the plan has been to “have three natural then adopt two,” but the Lowes are ready for that to possibly change.

“The next one could be twins and then we’d have to figure it out or maybe they’re both boys and I want a girl,” the Seattle native muses.

She concludes, “Family planning is a really big responsibility. We’re just taking this awesome child and hoping the next one will be just as wonderful.”

In the meantime, the duo has plenty to keep them busy, including their successful furniture line with Wayfair, Home by Sean & Catherine Lowe, which the Dancing With the Stars alum calls “a really fun undertaking.”

“We’re going to continue to work on that and expand the line and come out with new projects,” he teases. “Sofas, chairs, and everything else.”

We can’t wait to see what comes next from the Lowes — both personally and professionally.

http://www.wetpaint.com/sean-catherine-lowe-baby-two-2-1596764/

And just because. From the same link
bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Sean-catherine-samuel-lowe
bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Sean-catherine-lowe-4-750x522-1497021252

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 87b72b10 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 86669110 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:22 pm

Thank you Ma'am. Its always nice to see when they enlist their friend to photograph them on the very rare occasions that a professional pic is needed.

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Samuel10bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Samuel10 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Family10bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Samuel15bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:39 pm

Thanks for the article! No pressure Lowes' but will sit here patiently waiting for Baby #2. giggling Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 1f49c

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 8367-910 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 I_got_13 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:11 pm

^^^ waiting right there with you Linds. :babies: :babies:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:23 pm

I like that they aren't putting too much pressure on themselves with planning out #2. Sammy wasn't completely planned so why not keep going with what works. I know she mentioned wanting a girl at some point. It I can totally picture them with all boys and then maybe adopting a girl.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:31 am

I really want to see the girl version of the two of them though so, God willing, it'll happen.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:43 am

Nov. 20, 2015, 18 days before they announced a little Sammy was on the way. And no, I don't have any reason to believe it's the same situation now.

Catherine, 29, said the couple are current leaving it to fate to decide when they go from two to three.
The 29-year-old told the Dailymail.com: 'We're not, not trying.'
Taking the pressure off themselves means they can also enjoy married life, she said.
'We're just having a good time being married and if it happens it happens.'

Source

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:50 am

I totally forgot about the interview. The comment about trying is funny now knowing what was coming.

Anyway, I don't expect anything soon but maybe by the end of the year.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:10 am

I can hardly wait to see Sean as the daddy of a little girl.... she'll have him wrapped around her little finger... probably before she's born (though the don't find out beforehand).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:30 am

^^^ maybe they'll find out gender with the upcoming kids?

And I'm looking forward to Sean doing his daughters hair....someday.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

+43
Astrobach
maryl
Crazylady29
Idlemess
pikake