SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Page 51 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:04 pm

They should have made the roses out of dog treats and had Sean offer them to the doggies instead. #missedopportunity

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:10 pm

Sean will be RS’s podcast this week so be sure to look for it Thursday.

@RealitySteve: This week's podcast guest, @SeanLowe09, has joined with partners to launch a new dating app called Vouch, where your trusted friends (Vouchers) help you find your match. We'll be talking about this plus plenty more this week. Preview Vouch:

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:45 pm

I’ve been waiting for this since RS started his podcast. Excited for Thursday.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:33 pm

Sean’s 2 hour interview on Reality Steves podcast today,

LISTEN HERE

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:35 pm

Have you listened yet, Lipsis? Any bullet points we should know before I download and listen?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:56 pm

Yes, I listened. Was surprised it was so long. Sean isn't too chatty about The Bachelor anymore but he indulged Steve. Most of it we, as fans, have heard before, especially if we read his book.

It started with when he was dumped by Emily. Production asked him to stay in Curaçao until filming ended because they were afraid a spoiler would get out. (RS loved that) Steve thinks that may have been the first time they kept the F3 on location.

Then they talked about the Bachelor. They talked about Catherines edit. Steve told Sean that Catherines first date being not until episode 6 was the first time that happened so late for a 'winner'. Sean told Steve about the late night visit to Cat's room on proposal eve. Steve didn't know about that before. They talked about the adjustment and commitment it takes to make any relationship work, especially a Bachelor one. He's not surprised that most fail.

Then they talked about the post show TV appearances. Sean gave his usual opinion about DWTS (it's fun but not recommended) and he (Sean)made fun of their decision to do those two shall-remain-nameless TV shows.

They talked about fatherhood and their current businesses. Then Steve did his random10 questions at the end on things like comparing the boys at 3 months old, which sports figures Sean would like to have dinner with and things like that.

If you read this forum regularly, you've heard this stuff before. It's hard for me to know what others might find interesting and new.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:37 pm

Thx!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:02 pm

May not be anything NEW to many here but still a great listen as Sean is really likable and you can tell his personality and sincerity in how he approaches everything. I really enjoyed listening to him confirming or detailing things we heard before, but in a little more relaxed and in depth way. He remains one of my top person ( with his lovely wife) to come out of this experiment. PINKHEART
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:42 pm

@Astrobach thank you. You are right. Its definitely worth a listen.

Also, I think Steve was tickled pink to have Sean on his show and it showed in the interview. Sounds like it was a long time in the making. They have a couple mutual friends/acquaintances and similar interests in the Dallas area.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:48 pm

Sean and Steve definitely have a good report together. I’d listen to them do a podcast together regularly.

Or they can just become buddies IRL. laugh out loud

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:41 pm

Steve can be the case study for Vouch. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:45 pm

Since we don’t get interviews often anymore. This is from Cat’s trip to NYC for her Fedex partnership she did.

https://www.accessonline.com/videos/the-bachelors-catherine-giudici-lowe-there-are-a-lot-of-parallels-between-sean-lowe-colton-underwood

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

+43
Astrobach
maryl
Crazylady29
Idlemess
pikake