SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Page 55 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by deeliciouz Wed May 27, 2020 12:37 am

So excited for this! One of my friends just got hooked and of course I had to share about my faves. Too bad I can't share the whole season with her but at least there is this!  bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 1f495
umngirl wrote:SeanCat’s season will kick off the The Greatest Season Ever on June 8th. Thank you TPTB for starting off with the best.

https://twitter.com/kristengbaldwin/status/1263517005136740354?s=21

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 8554319625_3737a89572_tbachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 8555428414_13183c9699_tbachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 8555428450_fee0585c93_tbachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:35 am

ICYMI here are the link to the SeanCats episode of The Bachelor GOAT. You may or may not have to sign up at the site to watch,

https://bachelorarchive.com/19208/bachelor-sean-lowe-s01e01/

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Samuel10bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Samuel10 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Family10bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Samuel15bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:45 am

SeanCat on Nick Vile's podcast, They come at about the 18 minute mark.

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Samuel10bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Samuel10 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Family10bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Samuel15bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:57 pm

That was a pretty good interview with Nick. A little recap.

Catherine is still in touch with Leslie (which we knew), but also Robyn...the backflipper who landed on her head during her M&G with Sean.

Nick had a crush on Selma...who is now also married with a child.

Catherine still watches the show, but Sean stopped about 3 years ago. He just can't take the drama. (I feel you Sean.)

Catherine is still doing her luxury stationary line and now it has morphed into a gift service as well. Her stationary is plantable so it also sells out. Sean is still doing the furniture line with his best friend (who was their best man) to make sofas and sectionals.

Catherine had a videographer edit their season...minus Sean kissing the other women so she could watch all the drama and the group dates. She thinks it would be okay for the kids to some day watch that to see how their parents met. People still randomly ask them to stop for photos and Samuel still hasn't asked why strangers do that, but they figure one day they might.

They do not have instagram for their kids...think it is weird for kids to have thousands of followers. While they didn't say it I get the distinct impression they are not fans of pimping out your kids that way...but, it's ok if you do that for your dog. They encouraged Nick to get a dog.

A nice interview. They are as cute as ever.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:16 pm

I enjoyed seeing them interviewed together in the extended format.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:38 pm

Catherine was my favorite from Sean's season, from day one. I also really liked Leslie, Desiree & Ashley Frazier. And, I thought Sarah was so pretty. With the exception of Tierra, I thought he had a pretty nice group of women. I enjoyed watching again last night!

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:11 pm

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 EaCannKXsAAYGqz
The Chris Harrison Show @RosesTearsDrama
Seven years later... ❤❤❤ (from Sean and Catherine's Instagram) #TheBachelor #BachelorNation #BachelorGOAT #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/oqZOtYpKS3
bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 EaCdj1MXsAEojjh
I love how Samuel called Chris Harrison "Mr. Chris". So sweet. ❤ #TheBachelor #BachelorNation #BachelorGOAT #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/p6MdfvxlrZ
https://mobile.twitter.com/RosesTearsDrama
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:12 pm

They did an interview with ET Online in two parts.

https://www.etonline.com/former-bachelor-sean-lowe-says-producers-need-to-cast-more-black-men-in-the-franchise-exclusive

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelor-sean-and-catherine-lowe-on-the-secret-to-their-successful-marriage-exclusive-147810

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 87b72b10 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 86669110 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:58 pm

Thanks for the recap @Sprite! yes

I loved last night's special episode. Had lots of happy tears and memories re-watching their time together. The proposal is always the best. Seeing the kids at the end giggling PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 8367-910 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 I_got_13 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:40 pm

Here’s their segment interview from last night.

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 87b72b10 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 86669110 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:56 pm

@umngirl Sweet! Thank you

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:59 pm

The best and cutest interview! Samuel "Hi Mr. Chris." giggling Isaiah didn't care and just wanted to play and Mia's little face made me melt. l o v e

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 8367-910 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 I_got_13 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

+43
Astrobach
maryl
Crazylady29
Idlemess
pikake