SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:03 pm

For me, it's more the "rubbernecking" syndrome giggling

I come to the site to read about who the next lead will be and couldn't resist checking to see what the made for each other couple are up to :crazed

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:19 pm

I don't know if it's necessarily indifference - There's just not much to discuss right now as they seem to be in the honeymoon phase. Fans are going to want to ooh and ahh over their cuteness (rightfully so), but for everyone else, they are just not a major source of discussion. The same thing happens with couples like Sean/cat or des/Chris - it's mostly their fans keeping up with their every move, whereas everyone else only really checks in when there is controversy (like wife swap). I don't think that this phenomenon of people "moving on" means that Shawn/Kaitlyn are unpopular or boring or anything like that. It happens every single time unless there is major tabloid gossip happening (Emily/jef) or the lead is doing dtws.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:46 pm

northernviewer wrote:For me, it's more the "rubbernecking" syndrome giggling

I come to the site to read about who the next lead will be and couldn't resist checking to see what the made for each other couple are up to
:crazed

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 3806527698

My reason was I checked the "view new posts" and lo and behold I actually saw there had been some posts in this thread so I thought, hey, something new must be going on.

Nope, same ol same ol. :crazed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:00 am

Anyway , has anyone seen Kaitlyn new response to someone tweeted her about easy on promos on her ig . And I don't think the one who tweeted said in a mean way . And I think she is a fan of her and them and Kaitlyn said something like this . 

This is is the tweet . 

"@St3phySink: @kaitlynbristowe, you need to relax with the sponsors on Instagram."

Kaitlyn response 

"@kaitlynbristowe: @St3phySink I bet if bud light payed you a sweet amount of money to post that pic you would take it. Ps read your own bio ✌️"

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Eb97c9
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 9zt107The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 XgicucThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Oaw2uvThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 2pqw5k8The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 30szzauThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:16 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Anyway , has anyone seen Kaitlyn new response to someone tweeted her about easy on promos on her ig . And I don't think the one who tweeted said in a mean way . And I think she is a fan of her and them and Kaitlyn said something like this . 

This is is the tweet . 

"@St3phySink: @kaitlynbristowe, you need to relax with the sponsors on Instagram."

Kaitlyn response 

"@kaitlynbristowe: @St3phySink I bet if bud light payed you a sweet amount of money to post that pic you would take it. Ps read your own bio ✌️"

Can't bring it over but the fan actually responded that it was a great response and wasn't expecting it.  So the fan apparently did not take offense.  So really not such a big deal imo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:09 am

@St3phySink: @kaitlynbristowe LOL that was a great response, I wasn't expecting it. Touché

(Her bio says haterz gonna hate, btw)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
rhondam
maniluh
terabithia
gurlbrit
LenaActually
Relalou
california90
lleyki
timfan
nikikass
Lillie525