SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by minnie_ Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:17 am

That wedding crashing snapchat is hilarious giggling I wanna be friends with them so badly :Nod:
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:03 am

Did they really crash that wedding??

I loved that no matter what Kait did or how crazy she looked, Shawn was like, "Great job, babe!!" laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:31 am

maniluh wrote:i especially loved the vid of kaitlyn dancing and shawns's caption was "who invited this girl?" hahaha im sorry kaitlyn, but i think shawn's funnier than you. laugh out loud
fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Image22
fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Image23
There's so much footage of her pirouetting, moonwalking and breakdancing barefoot that I don't even know where to begin. The footage of them on their bikes riding home was awesome too. I would SC some more but I'm at work.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:45 am

What is Shawn's snapchat username?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:48 am

Kait's face when Shawn was beckoning the seagull closer to them. They really are the funniest couple ever and they play off each other so well, they can take their act on the road.

fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Image

Shawn's snap handle is like his Twitter shawn_booth

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:54 am

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:57 am

Thanks for sharing all the great pics of the happy couple. They look like they are having a blast. Soooo tempted to get snapchat. In the meantime, I will enjoy whatever is brought over here!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:20 am

I luv how Shawn is so attentive and teasing with her. They are just a fun couple to follow!
Does Shawn accept all the ppl on his snapchat?? I don't want to be a pest! Smiley
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:44 am

Snapchat stories for both Kaitlyn and Shawn are public so both accept anyone who follows them - it's not a bother to either. I suspect they enjoy followers as what they post tells their story - not the limited view of the couple the show portrayed.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:19 am

Just watched their snapchat and yes Shawn she is all yours and thank you for letting Kait be who she is. He is so in love and keeps the camera on her the whole time. It is like he can't get enough of her.

I love how they make each other laugh too. Such an important quality. Smiley

Thank you Kaitboo for sharing your story with us. lolpanda
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:35 am

soccermom333 wrote:Just watched their snapchat and yes Shawn she is all yours and thank you for letting Kait be who she is.  He is so in love and keeps the camera on her the whole time.  It is like he can't get enough of her.  

I love how they make each other laugh too.  Such an important quality.  Smiley

Thank you Kaitboo for sharing your story with us.  lolpanda

Did he say this - awwww

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:37 am

No sorry those are my words. I was just trying to express the fact he lets her be herself and he APPRECIATES her so much.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911