SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:17 pm

I guess I just don't see any point of having them there, considering they are vocal about not watching bip even. Anyway, we'll know soon enough.

Adorable pics at the link from lunch yesterday: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3208129/She-s-one-man-girl-Bachelorette-Kaitlyn-Bristowe-fianc-Shawn-Booth-enjoy-romantic-lunch-signing-autographs.html#article-3208129

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Northstargirl Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:42 pm

The only point I can think of for having them at After Paradise would be to support Joe with respect to the bullying/hate/death threats. I could see TPTB wanting to try to reign that in again and could see Shawn and Kaitlyn wanting to lend their support.

One segment with Joe, then K and S, then on to the announcement.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:49 pm

i hope they find time to meet up with becca. Smiley

are they going back to canada after shawn's photoshoot or are they going to nashville already?

btw, in their last periscope i remember someone asked kaitlyn if she'll ever venture into fashion and she said she doesn't think so because she's not really fashionable. i thought it was funny and adorable. laugh out loud

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:56 pm

maniluh wrote:i hope they find time to meet up with becca. Smiley

are they going back to canada after shawn's photoshoot or are they going to nashville already?

btw, in their last periscope i remember someone asked kaitlyn if she'll ever venture into fashion and she said she doesn't think so because she's not really fashionable. i thought it was funny and adorable. laugh out loud

I think they are probably going to be in Canada til the remainder of the month and then head to Nashville next month. I think they still have to hang out with Haley and her kids too.

I noticed there are some country music awards show going on in Nashville next month and noticed K follows them on twitter. I wonder if they will go to the show ?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:40 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Awesome! Congrats @AgentCurls!! I love your videos too! My favorite is "I Knew I Loved You!" <3

clapping! well...that was exciting!! That was very sweet of Shawn to reply.

Didn't quite make the snapchat scene like iluvromance's video Smiley  bowdown
That one above mentioned is actually hers ❤

Oh oops there's so many fan videos hard to keep track! Embarressed! "From the Beginning" is the other fan video I like to watch! Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 1f49c

thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 8367-910 thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 I_got_13 thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:44 pm

Shawn booth shoot his  new gel endorsement Hanz de Fuko today he posted on his ig before . They were at hanz de fuko culver city saloon with the crew who helped him do his photoshoot . This is the film company that shoot his photoshoot today .

"@YoungbloodFilms: @Shawn_Booth @kaitlynbristowe today on our shoot with @HanzdeFuko pic.twitter.com/cMr8wdV9sZ"

"@YoungbloodFilms: Today's new adventure with @HanzdeFuko #hanzdefuko danielalfonsotv @Shawn_Booth @kaitlynbristowe… instagram.com/p/6vT01IxfsA/"

thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 Ejwznb

thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 Eb97c9
thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 9zt107thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 Xgicucthenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 Oaw2uvthenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 2pqw5k8thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 30szzauthenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:20 pm

thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 Hanz10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:44 pm

Shawn, cheer up!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:51 pm

Thanks for all the pics! I wonder if they are also in Los Angeles for anything related to dancing with the stars. Apparently they are going to announce the first star tomorrow on good morning America. I would like to see her do it but Alanna, you are probably right that it might be better for their relationship if she doesn't.

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:00 pm

Yay!! So happy we get to see them tomorrow! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:01 pm

I think we can cross DWTS of the list because GMA  is located in NYC, also September 2nd for the rest of the cast. Plus Kait already said on Periscope that she never heard from them. Like Alanna said it's good she doesn't do it so she & Shawn can focus on themselves. Even though it would be fun to watch and vote!

Maybe they will appear on BIP for a catch up. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 1f49c

thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 8367-910 thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 I_got_13 thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 thenextsuccessstory - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:14 pm

Guess I jumped the ball....I thought they were appearing on the after show...sorry. I'll just keep hoping! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911