SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:46 am

Sarahjoh5 wrote:This may be wishful thinking but I think there is a chance she might still do dancing with the stars. I think they must have had some business in LA for them to be there all day and leave in the evening. also I couldn't really get a good look at what she was wearing in that lunch picture from today but does it look like something she could have been dancing/rehearsing in? Lol.

I have the same wishful thinking even though she said they hadn't contacted her.  Someone could always back out last minute.

Prob nothing, but I saw on twitter a pic of Derek Hough at a restaurant called Lemonade, same as Kaitlyn was at earlier I think.  Maybe it's a chain, more than one location in LA?I don't know it.  But a funny little coincidence if hoping she might still be a late DWTS addition and since they strangely went to LA for a day but didn't even appear on the BIP aftershow, so that wasn't the reason.  And I'd assume it was for more than Shawn to get a haircut..

Back to top Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:56 am

^ Shawn  had some kind of photoshoot  yesterday . I saw at their snapchat yesterday they were at the saloon with cameras too Smiley . Again if their purpose of going to LA had something to do with Shawn to get a haircut and did with photoshoot . They should not be staying more than one day laugh out loud . Plus it looks like they did something today too coz based on talent resources ig pic . I could be wrong but what if it was about DWTS related ?. Since right now whoever is going to be part of the show needs to be hush hush till Sept .2. Stay tune . Just saying .

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Eb97c9
bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 9zt107bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Xgicucbridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Oaw2uvbridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 2pqw5k8bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 30szzaubridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:00 am

relaxing wrote:Prob nothing, but I saw on twitter a pic of Derek Hough at a restaurant called Lemonade, same as Kaitlyn was at earlier I think.  Maybe it's a chain, more than one location in LA?I don't know it.  But a funny little coincidence if hoping she might still be a late DWTS addition and since they strangely went to LA for a day but didn't even appear on the BIP aftershow, so that wasn't the reason.  And I'd assume it was for more than Shawn to get a haircut..

giggling I totally agree with you that they probably traveled to another country for more than just a haircut. Was Derek hough at that restaurant today? If so, that probably isn't a coincidence! (Maybe my wishful thinking again). I wonder when they would have to start rehearsing. The show starts 3 weeks from today.

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:20 am

Derek was having lunch with another dancer on the DWTS Troupe, Hayley formerly on SYTYCD, but yes at the same restaurant though they were inside where K&S were sitting outside. The rehearsals should have started by now. I'm so confused. :crazed

Last edited by Linds911 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 1f49c

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:28 am

^ derek with Kaitlyn in dwts ? . That would give her a good run and staying longer in the competition . Derek is a good dancer and competitive .

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Eb97c9
bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 9zt107bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Xgicucbridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Oaw2uvbridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 2pqw5k8bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 30szzaubridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:31 am

Oops I mean a dancer that's in the troupe, Hayley from SYTYCD. This sleuthing is probably for nothing like last year with Josh laugh out loud but this time it could happen!

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 1f49c

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:38 am

Linds911 wrote:Derek was having lunch with another dancer from the show, but yes at the same restaurant.  The rehearsals should have started by now. I'm so confused. :crazed

Thanks for the info. If Derek and Kaitlyn were at the same restaurant at the same time, I am now thinking there is a good chance she will be on DWTS. Smiley  Maybe she went to LA to meet up with her dance partner and do whatever official business is required to go on the show, and then will go back next week to start practicing. :cutesmile!:  Can you please post the link to the picture of Derek at the restaurant? Thanks!

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:42 am

What about snapchats from Kaitlyn? Because, if there is DWTS, she should start rehearsing by now and can not be with Shawn 24/7?
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:59 am

Here's the picture of Derek. https://twitter.com/KristynBurtt/status/635924271680765953/photo/1

K has Snapped almost every single day since the finale with/of Shawn. Today was the only time she was silent until an hour ago from the plane ride. In order to rehearse with male partner, the guy would have had to fly out to Vancouver or her out to LA but we know she hasn't done that until today. Derek has been on tour with his sister & then went back home to Utah for a few days with family as of earlier this month.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:17 am

Thanks linds! Both Derek and kaitlyn appear to be wearing clothes that they could have rehearsed in. It's possible that they will start practicing more next week. That will still give them 2 weeks to practice. She has been dancing forever so maybe they don't need more time than that. It just seems like a big coincidence that he was her rumored partner, they are at the same restaurant at the same time ( probably didn't sit together in case they were photographed) , she was in Los Angeles for 1 day and she was absent from social media all day. It could just be wishful thinking but I want to see her on this show. She would be so fun!

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:26 am

Interesting indeed laugh out loud . Hide more laugh out loud ... We'll just see.

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:39 am

Derek and Shawn and Kait were not at the same restaurant.

Lemonade is a chain here in LA. Shawn and Kaitlyn were at the one in West Hollywood and Derek in Studio City.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911