SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:50 am

I was going to mention that too. ^^^^^  There are almost 12 locations of Lemonade in the LA area.  The West Hollywood and Studio City locations are on opposite sides of the hills.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:39 am

Fwiw, the girl who met them at LAX said they were flying to Vancouver.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:29 am

I'm just sad that Becca was gone and couldn't meet up with them while they were in CA.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:43 am

I am of the opinion that Kait should not and will not be doing DWTS. Much as I'd be interested to see her on the show, I just don't think it's a good idea and might strain their relationship. Plus, other than them being in LA for 2 days (one spending shooting a video for a hair product) I don't think there has been any proof that she's doing the show and she herself has said that she has not heard anything about being on the show. I think they should finish their visit up in Vancouver and go visit Nashville for a while and start cementing their plans for the future. If she were to do DWTS it would just delay things further plus I feel bad that Shawn has not been home for over a month and mentioned how he hates living out of a suitcase. She needs to see his life in Nashville now imo.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:51 am

Any fan of them should hope Kaitlyn wouldn't do DWTS. It's not a good thing to deal with for a new relationships IMO so saying no is for the best. Or not being asked so you don't have to even make the decision would be better IMO.

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 42 87b72b10 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 42 86669110 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:15 am

I think you guys are probably right. I think kaitlyn would probably love the opportunity to go on the show and Shawn said he would like for her to go on it too but I totally understand your point that it might be better for the relationship if they don't have the DWTS distraction. If Kaitlyn had talked to DWTS people About being on the show, I don't know if she would admit it publicly at this point because the announcement of the stars is such a big secret.

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Add me to the list of people who were hoping DWTS didn't happen. I made a list of 'pros' and 'cons' in my head...and the con side went on and on and on.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:58 pm

If she did DWTS I can guarantee it wouldn't be good for them. Shawn I'm sure misses his family and his dog and he's not going to sit around and wait for her, especially since they practice 10-12 hrs a day for that show. It would take away from the spending time together which wouldn't be a good thing.

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:01 pm

Plus, let's get real, Shawn likes to whine that she doesn't pay attention to him, that she doesn't feed him, etc., when he's just "kidding." So I can't imagine it'd go over well if she was on dwts in practice even if it sounds fun for him in theory. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:31 pm

I’m going to make an embarrassing confession  Embarressed! in order to make a point:

When Maksim Chmerkovskiy (from DWTS) was on the Ukrainian “Bachelor” several years ago, I watched every single second of the entire season….and I don’t even speak the language!!!   Embarressed!  stupid I had to rely on tone of voice, facial expressions, body language, etc. to interpret what was going on, who had the strongest connection, who the villains were in the house, etc.  It was utterly fascinating!!!   I knew exactly how the season was going to play out.  Easy peasy.  (BTW, when it comes to matters of the heart, he was exactly the opposite of his persona on DWTS.  He was extremely shy, and I thought he was either going to pass out or throw up at every rose ceremony.  The man was sweating bullets!)

Back to my point:  (Remember I started watching Kaitlyn’s season 5-6 weeks ago, and I was unspoiled.)  The only reason I thought she’d pick Shawn was because the editing was so heavily weighted towards Nick, but I was beginning to develop an ulcer wondering if I was right.  Back then, I wish I remembered what I learned with Maksim:  just pay attention to the body language….because this weekend I re-watched a few things for the first time with the sound muted.  I mainly focused on Kaitlyn meeting the men’s families and them meeting hers since it’s the best way to compare apples to apples.  The differences were shocking IMO.  Kaitlyn was very telling and both of the guys were exactly the opposite of what I was expecting.  It was confusing for me since I didn’t see those visits  quite the same way on my first viewing, so I studied them repeatedly.  I won’t say anything more since I don’t want to break any forum rules, but I think I learned that I need to watch future Bachelor/ette shows with the sound turned off…or maybe buy Rolaids in bulk quantities.  giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:35 pm

LOL I just watched a fan vid of the latest Bachelor Ukraine. When you don't have sound to distract you, which most of the time is spliced and diced anyway, you look for facial expressions, body language etc. which tells much more of the real story.

HTD's are very telling as was in the case of Kaitlyn meeting Shawn's family!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:03 pm

Sorry wrong topic, but I understand the Russian language and if I evaluate after word meanings, than Maks chose the wrong girl and I even do not understand why he chose her.

But for Kaitlyn and Shawn...possible that I'm wrong, but all the time I had the feeling that editors too blatantly tried to hide the true relationships, but now I am happy for them and I wish them strength to protect relationships. Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911