SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by algold29 Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:41 am

I know they need quiet time and private time, doesn't mean I can't miss their funny and awkward Snapchat's!!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:48 am

^ you will get a new snapchat of them soon. They know that they need to make sure their snapchats will keep moving and going to give a glimpse of their supporters . Kaitlyn knows that.She gotta keep their snapchat game all along . And for sure anytime soon they will have new updates . They love their snapchat Smiley maybe they are resting today and doing some important things .

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Eb97c9
vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 44 9zt107vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Xgicucvancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Oaw2uvvancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 44 2pqw5k8vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 44 30szzauvancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 44 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:15 am

Her last snap chat had Shawn on his phone while on the plane and it read "a romantic plane ride on our phone" or something along those lines. I know she's commented that she hates that he's on his phone too much. Maybe that was her being sarcastic and she was mad he was on his phone so they are taking a little break from the cell phones ? Just a theory. I know it drives me nuts if my husbands on his phone too much and we just turn them off a take a break from technology.

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:29 am

They completely spoiled us over the last month so I think it's normal to feel some withdrawal symptoms if they're suddenly MIA for a day or two. But it also makes their snaps and periscopes more special. :Nod:
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:50 am

Chick2480 wrote:Her last snap chat had Shawn on his phone while on the plane and it read "a romantic plane ride on our phone" or something along those lines.  I know she's commented that she hates that he's on his phone too much.  Maybe that was her being sarcastic and she was mad he was on his phone so they are taking a little break from the cell phones ?   Just a theory.  I  know it drives me nuts if my husbands on his phone too much and we just turn them off a take a break from technology.
I thought this exact thing, she's very big into "special 1:1 quality time," she was The Bachelorette after all Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:13 am

Chick2480 wrote:Her last snap chat had Shawn on his phone while on the plane and it read "a romantic plane ride on our phone" or something along those lines.  I know she's commented that she hates that he's on his phone too much.  Maybe that was her being sarcastic and she was mad he was on his phone so they are taking a little break from the cell phones ?   Just a theory.  I  know it drives me nuts if my husbands on his phone too much and we just turn them off a take a break from technology.

I sensed sarcasm, too. And while I think it's adorable that she likes to spend so much quality time with him, I also worry that she's going overboard and smothering the poor man. Seriously - he's been away from his home for over a month concentrating on her and their relationship. So what if he wants to spend some time on his phone? Give the guy a break, girl. giggling

Does anyone else miss seeing them kiss? I don't think I've seen it happen since July. At this point, I'd take anything...even a kiss on the hand.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by citygirl1962 Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:37 am

Painstakingly waiting for a snapchat to happen today! I don't know why I'm a little scared. Probably because of recent relationship failures of past couples. But I have strong faith that these two will make it.

citygirl1962

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:42 pm

crunchette wrote:

I sensed sarcasm, too.  And while I think it's adorable that she likes to spend so much quality time with him, I also worry that she's going overboard and smothering the poor man.  Seriously - he's been away from his home for over a month concentrating on her and their relationship.  So what if he wants to spend some time on his phone?  Give the guy a break, girl.  giggling

Does anyone else miss seeing them kiss?  I don't think I've seen it happen since July.  At this point, I'd take anything...even a kiss on the hand.

#kaitlynandshawn #shawnandkaitlyn #thebachelorette #love #vancitybuzz #vancity #Vancouver

From august :gotcha:
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:06 pm

Personally I see no harm taking a day or 2 off SM to focus on their relationship. They basically were on everyday since the finale and faced great criticism from some for sharing too much. That being said, people are already begun to speculate on Kait's instagram that they broke up since no snapchats yesterday as Kait predicted they would.

I think they will probably post a periscope or snap chat at some point I am not too worried as Shawn even tweeted yesterday about him and K hanging out with Ben and his future wife after Ben's season.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Loretta Allen
@retta_lea
It was so nice to meet @kaitlynbristowe and @Shawn_Booth. Hopefully next time can get a picture before getting thrown out of the restaurant

https://twitter.com/retta_lea/status/636581172449951744

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 44 8367-910 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 44 I_got_13 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 44 E5kqdm15 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Shawn posted on snap chat but just pictures from a gym

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Shawn IG a picture of Tucker for National dog Day and apparently was spotted at Starbucks by a commenter on his post . Still nothing from K. Wondering if she is working on a project or photo shoot for a blog. Just hope it's not DWTS

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911