SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:24 pm

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/date-night/

One thing I definitely don’t take for granted these days is date night. For what seemed like FOREVER, Shawn and I couldn’t be seen together in public, and even something as simple as grabbing a coffee was an ordeal. Now that we’re free to be seen as a couple, we get really excited over the little things, and honestly, these days just grabbing a nice meal with a good glass of wine is the ideal date for me.

fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 DSC_4667

fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 DSC_4702

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 1f49c

fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 8367-910 fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 I_got_13 fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:21 pm

Linds911 wrote:http://kaitlynbristowe.com/date-night/

One thing I definitely don’t take for granted these days is date night. For what seemed like FOREVER, Shawn and I couldn’t be seen together in public, and even something as simple as grabbing a coffee was an ordeal. Now that we’re free to be seen as a couple, we get really excited over the little things, and honestly, these days just grabbing a nice meal with a good glass of wine is the ideal date for me.

fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 DSC_4667

fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 DSC_4702

Thanks Linds! They are so cute and I am glad they are enjoying each other so much. Date night is important. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:28 am

Yes, this is so promising, they are on the right track for sure!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:30 am

Shawn Snapped a couple hours ago. Showing off in his own words as he said "the new/old Kaitlyn Bristowe *whistles*" The forum isn't working to upload photos, same with my PhotoBucket so I'll post in the morning or maybe someone will beat me too it :laugh out loud: She looks really pretty some blonde highlights it seems. Smiley

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 1f49c

fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 8367-910 fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 I_got_13 fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:03 am

crunchette wrote:Emilia - Thanks for posting the paddleboard photo!!!  I forgot that one.  Stupid me!  duh

They heard you !!! :gotcha: New kissing pic kisses
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:04 am

I love love seeing Shawn defending his girl. That's how all men should be and you can tell how much he loves her. So cute!!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:17 am

Trueloveforever wrote:I love love seeing Shawn defending his girl. That's how all men should be and you can tell how much he loves her. So cute!!
I know! I can only imagine how hard it was for him to stay silent this season. And Kait really loves and encourages the protectiveness and fav'd a bunch of tweets about how lucky she is that he'll defend her like that. Adorable.

Their snaps last night were so cute, Kait looks much healthier and much more like her happy, singing self laugh out loud She brought home the Team Booth shirt from Jessie's, Shawn snapped it hanging and said "look how cute she is, hanging it in her bedroom." Kait was SO offended and said "OUR(!) bedroom" heartbeat

She just tweeted this so 1) they're adorable (duh) and 2) I think they're going to see Haley and her family

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 6m6 minutes ago
Road trippin to Alberta today. But first... Cinnamon toast crunch

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  3m3 minutes ago
What are some good road trip games? I always turn @Shawn_Booth s seat heater on as high as it goes and see how long it takes him to notice

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:35 am

^^^ Thanks Alanna! These two keep getting better and better. LOVE them. beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:42 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:I love love seeing Shawn defending his girl. That's how all men should be and you can tell how much he loves her. So cute!!

Wanted to add to your comment....They truly SUPPORT one another and that is what everyone deserves in life. A soft place to fall when the day is over.

I have to admit I am a little surprised that these two have been together 24/7 and are not sick of one another. I am not surprised that they are still in love or that it has grown, just how comfortable they are with one another. They are perfectly matched. Happy they found each other from this crazy show. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:43 pm

I'm getting my hopes up here. Isn't Alberta like a 12+ hour drive??? I see periscope coming!!!! Smiley

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:00 pm

Shawn might have be at the gym while Kaitlyn was getting her hair done yesterday. She did comment on Snap how he spent 6 hours working out and why was he hiding under the covers. Oh & Shawn says "remember when I thought you were funny?" & she makes a face "really yeah like 2 minutes ago!"

Here's a Snap of her new hairstyle that Shawn took.
fabfitfun - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Image10

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:04 pm

Very brief periscope because of connection issues (booooo!!!). Most interestingly she said she doesn't know either way about dwts. Any of the male dancers still partnerless?

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aLH5bjI2MTM5NzZ8MWVhSmJkcHFuVllLWAUSXlslI10qp26X5urPnPzaeWzJ-GDVIFh-5giK7UL0

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911