SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:14 pm

Their latest Snaps are Kaitlyn having a talent show with her niece. Super cute!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 51 1f49c

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 51 8367-910 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 51 I_got_13 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 51 E5kqdm15 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by crunchette Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:41 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:Just watched their lastest periscope, they're so adorable like always. I thought it was pretty interesting that Kait revealed that she said ILY to Shawn on their HD, after he said it. In one of his ITM I remembered him saying that "I do think Kaitlyn loves me but she just can't tell me" something along those lines. no wonder why he was so confident.

I could be wrong but I swear I remember a voiceover of Shawn saying he was disappointed Kaitlyn didn't say it [I love you] back to him as she was leaving his place after the visit with his family. I also seem to remember it was the night of the proposal and once again they played a voiceover of Shawn saying "Kaitlyn hasn't been able to tell me she loves me yet." Editing, editing, EDITING!!!!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:47 pm

DWTS: The show premieres Sept 14. They usually give the dancers 3 weeks to practice before the first show, so I think Kaitlyn would know by know if she'd been chosen. But stranger things have happened: I think Melissa Rycroft was given 3 days notice when she decided to do the show.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:02 pm

Even though I would love to see Kaitlyn dance on DWTS I hope she doesn't do it. I would prefer to see her and Shawn keep cementing their relationship and being cute as ever.

I wonder what their arguments are about, I bet even those are cute!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:27 pm

algold29 wrote:Even though I would love to see Kaitlyn dance on DWTS I hope she doesn't do it.  I would prefer to see her and Shawn keep cementing their relationship and being cute as ever.  

I wonder what their arguments are about, I bet even those are cute!
Can't imagine those fights last more than 2 seconds because they've snapped and posted about each other every day since the finale. They seem pretty sensitive and thoughtful of the other in general. During their periscope, Shawn was going to play a prank on her by moving the car while she ran to the restroom and was extremely concerned that she'd get too upset/angry with him if he moved it too far. It was so sweet how thoughtful he was about the whole thing. Seriously precious.

Here's the link to the second one, I haven't seen it posted yet:https://www.periscope.tv/w/aLJhVDI2MTM5NzZ8MU1uR25SZVpva01HT9HV1F-huZilMTxG_dSxWDUTSZzHUzX7gzdndnRMOZ-1

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:34 pm

I just watched the scopes. They are so comfortable with one another and truly enjoy being together. She also mentioned that she does not know about DWTS. I doubt she will do it but shawn did say "maybe" to someone asking about them going to Nashville. I think he is waiting to see if they end up in LA. She said she would not want to do a TV show but maybe something on you tube. She also joked with someone that they might "scope' their wedding!
giggling

I think they have a date or at least are talking about their wedding. They will tell the date just not the year. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:48 pm

I wonder if it's possible that DWTS told her that she might be an alternative in case another of their picks decides not to do the show. Otherwise I'd imagine she'd definitely know for sure.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:11 am

isittrue wrote:I wonder if it's possible that DWTS told her that she might be an alternative in case another of their picks decides not to do the show. Otherwise I'd imagine she'd definitely know for sure.

That's what I was wondering too. I may be reading too much into it, but the way she said she doesn't know if she will be on DWTS sounded like she has been talking to them about it. But I am wondering if they will have to know by Wednesday, September 2nd to announce it on GMA or I guess they could always add her later. no idea I think they also said they had brought a lot of stuff in the car with them, I was wondering if they were planning to come to the US directly from Alberta. no idea

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:13 am

The cast members should already be practicing with their pro so I don't think she is going to be on the original cast. Now maybe they are keeping her informed as an alternate in case their is an injury that knocks someone out.

vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 51 87b72b10 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 51 86669110 vancity - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:15 am

isittrue wrote:I wonder if it's possible that DWTS told her that she might be an alternative in case another of their picks decides not to do the show. Otherwise I'd imagine she'd definitely know for sure.

I think that's what it would have to be. If she wasn't an alternate she would surely know by now. I'm still worried that a show like that might put a strain on their relationship though. They need to bring Tucker Doodle dog to LA if she does it.
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:07 am

As of last night (Friday) Val and Allison still did not know who their partners were. Some celebs are practicing already, but not all. It all leads me to think there are still a couple of spots, including the 13th unnamed male pro, that are not filled yet. Producers must be scrambling for commitments and awaiting rejections to put the last players in the puzzles. I think Kait is still in that mix, for better or worse.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:35 am

Can some one tell me in which of the 3 periscopes she did today did she talk about saying I Love You to Shawn in after the home town date? I've listened to all 3 and missed it. The Target one freezes for me shortly after they leave the gas station.
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911