SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:00 pm

So looks like they are doing a photo shoot today based on IG photos tagged.

A little country, a little glam! Today's shoot with @eventsbyaly @kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth18 @boojemedia @styleforthepriv @blush_bridal @bemakeuphair #TipsAndTricks #BehindTheScenes #Photoshoot #BrideToBe #VanCity #YVR by @tdelallave

Just chillin in the back of a vintage truck with the cutest #Bachelorette there ever was. w/ @kaitlynbristowe @flowerfactory @bemakeuphair @boojemedia @styleforthepriv @blush_bridal #StyledShoot #EventDesign #Vancity #EventPlanner by @eventsbyaly

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 63 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 63 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 63 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by emptysquares Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:10 pm

Kaitlyn looks really pretty there. I wonder if they were taking engagement photos today given the flowers and wedding hashtags?

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:37 pm

Business on top, party on the bottom. Thanks for a fun photo shoot @tdelallave by @kaitlynbristowe

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 63 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 63 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 63 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:44 pm

Behind the scenes of one pretty cool shoot! @eventsbyaly @kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth18 @blush_bridal @bemakeuphair @styleforthepriv @jewelietteshop @redtruckbeer #Country #Bachelorette #Engagement #VanCity #YVR by @boojemedia

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:50 pm

Ahh what a doll baby!! Gorg! Definitely looks like engagement pics heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Ooooh The Notebook anyone? They look so good!

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:09 pm

I love that it looks Notebook themed PINKHEART

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm

From someone who worked on the shoot. I love how everyone says they bring love with them. Adorbs doesn't begin to cover it. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

eventsbyaly #Repost @tdelallave. Seriously, so much fun today! These two are the cutest couple. You could feel the love in the air. Can't wait to share the rest of the images & the styled vignettes. Thank you to (list everyone who was there/contributing)

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:39 pm

I think it's just a styled shoot they were hired for to promote products and wedding stuff, but very cute. I think their real engagement pics will have a different feel to them.

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Looks like it was an engagement shoot based on the caption from the truck company!

redtruckbeer Business in the front and party in the back. Happy to play a small part in your engagement shoot today @kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth18 @tdelallave #repost

https://instagram.com/p/7RhzhyCQ76/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:52 pm

Oh never mind then! That's good to hear.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:24 am

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Camkai10

From Shawn's Snap last night. Wonder what this means..... :cutesmile!:
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911