SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Gorgeous pics - of both events. I especially love the fishing trip ones because as many of you all have said, they look so relaxed with the genuine, natural smiles I love to see on them. I really hope they get to Nashville soon, as Shawn deserves some home base time where he's comfortable, IMO. Hope Kaitlyn feels at home there too so they can start to figure out where they want to be.

I really think they've handled the post show period exceptionally well. Took lots of time for themselves, focused on friends, families and seeing each other's surroundings without putting pressure on themselves by rushing or forcing quick decisions that might not be the right ones. Their lives have been completely turned upside down the past year and if they have the means to take their time on figuring out how they want their lives to be going forward, all the better for their success as a couple, IMO.

Life is too short to not enjoy the great times while you're in them.

Back to top Go down

lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Just watched Shawn's Snap "guess the fishing trip is over" laugh out loud yet he still records some of the show. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 1f49c

lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 8367-910 lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 I_got_13 lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 E5kqdm15 lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Great pictures posted. All of these Bachelor people are so ridiculously good looking! Shawn looks out of place with all the ladies though!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:52 pm

isittrue wrote:Great pictures posted. All of these Bachelor people are so ridiculously good looking!  Shawn looks out of place with all the ladies though!

Shawn surrounded by beautiful women?? Doesn't seem out of place to me at all laugh out loud I think he's with all of them now still because he snapped at a diner and you can hear Kait and another girl, I think Catherine, speaking.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:00 pm

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:Great pictures posted. All of these Bachelor people are so ridiculously good looking!  Shawn looks out of place with all the ladies though!

Shawn surrounded by beautiful women?? Doesn't seem out of place to me at all laugh out loud I think he's with all of them now still because he snapped at a diner and you can hear Kait and another girl, I think Catherine, speaking.

Well maybe not out of place surrounded by beautiful women, I meant at a fashion show but I guess even on the show he showed he does have a fashion sense so maybe not even then.

Well glad they seem to be enjoying this time and hanging out with other Bachelor peeps.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:26 pm

WestCoastFishingClub
@fishWCFC
Looks like we have quite the models sporting our #WCFC gear! @kaitlynbristowe & @Shawn_Booth

lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 COkzdtiUcAEmEn9

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 1f49c

lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 8367-910 lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 I_got_13 lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 E5kqdm15 lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:11 pm

Looks like Shawn and Kait are with Catherine and Andi (is that Andi)

catherinegiudici
Front Row. More like front OHHHHH

lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 11899515_759946370798206_1091408282_n
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:16 pm

Yes it is. They spent the day at the show & went to dinner too, heard their voices in Shawn's Snap Chat Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:58 pm

It's funny to see that Andi at 5'5 is still taller than the other two girls, I'm sure she's wearing heels but so is Kait.  

lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 COlFKRhWgAAKKJU
Andi's pic

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:24 pm

We have been blessed with some beautiful pics of them the last two days!!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Alanna wrote:It's funny to see that Andi at 5'5 is still taller than the other two girls, I'm sure she's wearing heels but so is Kait.  

lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 COlFKRhWgAAKKJU
Andi's pic

I love this picture. I can't wait to catch up and watch their snaps. Happy to see the three "bachelorettes" spending time together. I love the picture of Shawn hanging with Kait, Andi and Cat! lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 3806527698

He has not left her side. #love
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:21 pm

Shawn, wake up laugh out loud

And Kait can replace that Ichael Kors bag anytime now...And I truly don't know what she's wearing. Is this the designer's style? I've never heard of them before.

lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 487633918-personalities-shawn-booth-and-kaitlyn-gettyimages
Getty

lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 487634276-personalities-shawn-booth-and-kaitlyn-gettyimages
Getty

lovethem - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 73 487620506-personalities-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-shawn-gettyimages
Getty

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911