SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
reason wrote:What is with this after paradise?

Worse than horrible. no no
So far I agree

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:06 pm

LOL at the ALF comment

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:07 pm

New York mention of the group date LOL

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Interesting show ALF comment is just shade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:11 pm

OMG at she's still sleeping with Nick. This show is so bad, but the new co-host is actually hilarious. I love how non PC she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:12 pm

chasingpavements wrote:OMG at she's still sleeping with Nick. This show is so bad, but the new co-host is actually hilarious. I love how non PC she is.
Yeah. I was cracking up.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:14 pm

Jared!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:15 pm

LOL. Enough chlorine to clean the whole ocean laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Joshua Malina and Katie Lowes are probably the best two ABC people they'll get for this show since they are so great together. So i'm nervous for next week!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Ashley is impressing me. She's coming off with some brains in her head.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:18 pm

I don't know if they need to recap something we saw 23 minutes ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:20 pm

I'd figure they would talk about the wedding

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22