SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 Empty Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:07 pm

Continue here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:08 pm

Rolly wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:I didn't bother to look at Nick's latest photos when I made my initial comments.  I read about them on this thread, because I care who the next Bachelor is.  

There's another F2 from this franchise who's represented by Wilhelmina, the same agency repping Nick.  He doesn't post his shirtless pics on his IG.  He leaves that to his agency to manage in his portfolio.

Big difference in these two F2s.
Yes, there is a big difference in those F2's.  One didn't get dumped, humiliated, belittled, and laughed at on national tv.  If I were Nick, I'd be flaunting my hot self all over the place, especially when you know they ended up with someone subpar, but that's jmo! Hugesmile

There's also a difference in how those two F2's look without their shirts on. Hugesmile  JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:14 pm

Man my tv loverboy is an interesting man thread 7? Ha ha laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:04 pm

Rolly wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
Yes, there is a big difference in those F2's.  One didn't get dumped, humiliated, belittled, and laughed at on national tv.  If I were Nick, I'd be flaunting my hot self all over the place, especially when you know they ended up with someone subpar, but that's jmo! Hugesmile

There's also a difference in how those two F2's look without their shirts on. Hugesmile  JMO

No, Drew only got humiliated, belittled and laughed at by Robert Mills, Elan, and several Bachnation people on Twitter.  He did get dumped on national TV though.

Bring it, Nick!  :dancingdoggy!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:12 pm

test

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:15 pm

They've all gotten ragged on, special snowfake isn't alone. Usually they have the smarts to not come back, but not everyone is ready to let their 15 mins expire. :yes:

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:19 pm

^^ Very true!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:37 pm

Drew and Des had like nothing going on though. Nothing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:They've all gotten ragged on, special snowfake isn't alone. Usually they have the smarts to not come back, but not everyone is ready to let their 15 mins expire. :yes:

Well, maybe K shouldn't have led him on, asked him to come onto the show, have sex with him multiple times, let him start to propose, and then follow-up on national tv laughing about it all.  Jmo, but I'm pretty sure Nick knows he dodged a bullet.  He deserves a smart, classy, intelligent woman, and that's sure not K.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:16 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:They've all gotten ragged on, special snowfake isn't alone. Usually they have the smarts to not come back, but not everyone is ready to let their 15 mins expire. :yes:

Well, maybe K shouldn't have led him on, asked him to come onto the show, have sex with him multiple times, let him start to propose, and then follow-up on national tv laughing about it all.  Jmo, but I'm pretty sure Nick knows he dodged a bullet.  He deserves a smart, classy, intelligent woman, and that's sure not K.

I wasn't even referring to Kaitlyn. Is she still determining his actions?

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:20 pm

The chances of Nick selecting the classy woman on the show, are slim to none. He already fell for K and A who no one particularly likes apparently. I still want Ben H. I have seen enough of Nick's body in his underwear to last me for a while and not nearly enough of hotty Peter Brady.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:

I wasn't even referring to Kaitlyn. Is she still determining his actions?
You certainly implied he wasn't ready for his 15 min to expire, and imo, K was the reason he came back in the first place.  If tptb are now offering him the opportunity as the lead, why should he pass that up?  Imo, he's really one of the few people who has actually put it all out there to find love. If he chooses to accept, maybe 3rd time will be a charm!
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19