SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:18 pm

I think that there is a way to be honest and not appear so cocky and alienate everyone. Sean and Sharleen are two people that are able to do that VERY well...Nick is not.

I'm still laughing at the "Ben is me 8 years ago". No one in the history of the universe has ever or will ever say that.

Back to top Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bleuberry wrote:He's so in love with himself. He'd be f1 in his own season.

Well, depending on who the 25 women would be, choosing himself as the F1 might be the best bet. I have often thought the lead would be better off choosing himself.
Brad did!

ETA: Just saw you posted that Kasha.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:He's so in love with himself. He'd be f1 in his own season.

You never know with TPTB!  This is one thing that has never happened.   cantstopl  cantstopl

I think it did happen. Brad 1.0. I loved the end frame of Brad channel surfing eating his sloppy meatball sammich.

OMG those were the good old days.  I was apart of fridge gate.  Those were the days you sleuth candles, dress colors, fingernails etc

Last edited by reason on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Was the Podcast by ABC or affiliated with ABC? I don't see this interview confirming anything really, if anything- he wasn't very graceful, something the next lead at this stage usually is. What some see as snarky, I see as mean. He should have been a tad bit kind to these pple since he knows too well how it stings to be judged by pple who hardly tried to know him. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:26 pm

isittrue wrote:See if it had been anyone else but Nick doing this snarky interview, I doubt his fans would be giving them a pass but since it's Nick.. Can only imagine if it was Shawn or Kait.  Again people have different perspectives depending in who they like

His fans know and love his snarky humor and wit. If you listened to the podcast then you would know that he had said something positive about each one too. I do not care for K&S but I do not comment or follow them . So No it is not true with all Nick fans that some of us have a different perspective if K& S said these things. Yes I do believe that people who do not like Nick will pick apart everyword he says it is quite clear on this thread . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:29 pm

GLORIOUS. Word that would replace AMAZING or REFRESHING if Nick by some miracle becomes the next Bachelor. :winkie:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:30 pm

lexforlife wrote:Was the Podcast by ABC or affiliated with ABC? I don't see this interview confirming anything really, if anything- he wasn't very graceful, something the next lead at this stage usually is. What some see as snarky, I see as mean. He should have been a tad bit kind to these pple since he knows too well how it stings to be judged by pple who hardly tried to know him. JMO.

I was just thinking this. The leads are usually a little more diplomatic right? Nick is a little too gossip-y in these interviews for me to think they're set up by TPTB to 'fix' or rewrite his edit.

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:30 pm

ahhh, I avoided my fave famewhore thread all day and look what I missed. switching to the podcast now. . . .

well, nick was sorta well-coached but his coach should have warned him about using "glorious" one too many times. It's not quite as glorious when overused. Rolling Eyes

7 minutes in .. . . I wore my beekeeper mask in prep for Nick's smarm but had to take it off to grab the barf bag. Oh well . . .

The two interviewers speak in complete sentences. Too bad, um, Nick, um, can't, um, doesnt speak in complete sentences. Um.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:32 pm

I think if TPTB want Nick they will do what they can to get him.
They let him have access to SM while filming - something no one in the history of the show has done.
Whatever their plans for him, I hardly think it matters for Nick to be fake and be the "blank slate" who then likely comes out worse in the end than he went in as so many of the leads do.

He already stated he has no intention of being fake or having a title and so far all interviews by Bach Alum in People and Us Weekly corroborate that Nick is genuine and real about love.

Nothing Nick said was mean, imo. He balanced everything with a positive comment and was on a podcast that is supposed to be snark on TV characters. He even balanced Joe's edit vs his personality (said he was funny in real life). And Nick said it doesn't sting, that he laughs it off because he gets it.

Nick *gets* that this is a TV show for viewers and that's the lens he was speaking through, JMO, but Nick made me realize this show is taken far too seriously. Nick himself said he doesn't take himself seriously... that's a good thing to do when it comes to "Reality" tv, imo. Nick takes the love part seriously and the drama/controversy with less than a grain of salt... just laughs and rolls with it.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:32 pm

Kasha, MF is looking for his Magic 8 Ball per his latest tweet.  He needs your help asap. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:32 pm

whit90 wrote:
isittrue wrote:See if it had been anyone else but Nick doing this snarky interview, I doubt his fans would be giving them a pass but since it's Nick.. Can only imagine if it was Shawn or Kait.  Again people have different perspectives depending in who they like

His fans know and love his snarky humor and wit.  If you listened to the podcast then you would know that he had said something positive about each one too.  I do not care for K&S but I do not comment or follow them . So No it is not true with all Nick fans that some of us have a different perspective if K& S said these things. Yes I do believe that people who do not like Nick will pick apart everyword he says it is quite clear on this thread . JMO

I don't know. Saying "he's a total sweetheart but...now let me explain to in detail about how's the stupidest human alive" is kind of like being "I'm not a racist but...".

FTR, I was a Nick fan but this interview was the last straw for me. I can't handle guys with that much ego.

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Am I reading this right that even Nick's fans don't think he came across as a bit egotistical in this podcast? Huh...

Seriously, I like Nick plenty...I think he's extremely easy on the eyes to put it mildly. I think he's funny, snarky, charming and a host of other good redeeming qualities...but imo he sounded VERY egotistical in this podcast. Not just in his review of BiP...but also in the first part when they were interviewing him. I'm not saying that some of that isn't ok....I'm all for being comfortable in your own skin and knowing your own worth....but imo, he had Chris Bukowski ego going on in some parts of the interview...and I'm NOT talking about the BiP review. Doesn't make me like him any less and I thought he was quite funny in some parts of it. His snark fits my personality.

Having said all of that....I still think he's going to be the next TB. I think he's going to be probably one of the highest paid TB's we've had (and I think he deserves it...he's ratings GOLD). And I truly believe that TPTB are going to use that against him in the edit. I think he's going to be CRUCIFIED in his edit if he is TB. But I still want him to be TB. It's all about entertainment value for me. And no matter what happens on the show, I'll probably still like him as much as I do now.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19