SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by whit90 Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:10 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Let's be real...Nick likes attention the way most of us like oxygen.

Yeah, well at least he isn't on snapchat and periscope, sharing his every waking and breathing moment with the rest of the world. dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 29 2498057887

Why does this always turn into a competition? I've complained about K/S's excessive use of SM and need for validation before, but that has nothing to do with Nick. Crazy as it sounds, there can be more than one attention-wh*re in the world. Nick had the ability to go way of Chantal, Emily o' brien, and many others, but he chose not to. They all had the same opportunities that he did, but prioritized normality over fleeting fame.

To me he did go back to his normal life after the first season. I do think this time he should enjoy some of the perks that come with being on this show. He is modeling, doing podcast , and still working at the job he loves. Theses opportunities came to him so why not take it while he can. If he started selling crap or going on a variety of TV shows to earn money then yes I would agree that he is a famewhore . I just look at it that while he can enjoy himself with these opportunities and he stays true to himself what's wrong with doing it. JMO

Peace
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:11 am

Attention seeking when you have a nice body, isn't this normal? One has to have some hard work for a hot bod, showing off is the normal-est thing. Or what is it abnormal? Or is it only abnormal because he is Nick?

People share things they are proud of, some share pets, some share traveling, Nick shares his body. No biggie. 

I said this before, one day if he share a pic of himself half naked, laying in bed when a woman, then it may be a big deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:12 am

I don't get it. no idea
Nick has his same job he had before the show.
That's as normal as it gets.
Anything else is just icing to his normal foundation and he would be stupid not to capitalize on it.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:14 am

umngirl wrote:Posting shirtless pictures on IG = attention seeking. This is a universal truth especially especially when the situation doesn't call for being shirtless.

It is also human nature!!!
I don't see anything wrong with it.
Or what's wrong in this situation you see?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:20 am

I suppose it's okay to post shirtless pics, especially if your name is Shawn, Cody, Mikey, Sean, JJ, Chris, Ben, Marcus, Ryan, Arie... anything but Nick.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:21 am

It becomes a competition because many others do it and it's a non issue.

ETA: posting at the same time Nibbles.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:22 am

peggy0221 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Posting shirtless pictures on IG = attention seeking. This is a universal truth especially especially when the situation doesn't call for being shirtless.

It is also human nature!!!
I don't see anything wrong with it.
Or what's wrong in this situation you see?

I don't have a single male friend who has posted a shirtless picture unless they are at the lake or pool which makes sense. So no, it isn't human nature to post shirtless pics with your pants undone while you drink coffee.

dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 29 87b72b10 dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 29 86669110 dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:24 am

I don't see why going back to your normal life is always praised so much. Some just realize they don't like the fame or that they have nothing to offer that interests a wider audience, so going back to their old life just happens. They had an adventure and that was enough. Nick did it the first time around, but found normal life a bit boring I guess, so this time he's capitalizing on all the opportunities out there. I would find that sad, if he'd given up his career and had no other purpose in his life than to chase fame, but that is not the case at all. He's just adding some things to his life, because he can. He just said in the Bustle podcast how his career has always been important to him, so I don't see him giving that up for anything fame-related. So what's wrong with modelling or writing a blog? He clearly has A LOT to say, so blogging seems like a natural choice for him. Modelling sounds like a fun side gig that might bring in some more income. If all that fails, he still has his real career, so nothing is lost. At least he tried. I remember on Andi's season he said on the HTD that he doesn't want to be that person who doesn't live his life to the fullest because he's scared of getting his heart broken again, and I think that thinking applies to more than just relationships for him. He's just living his life to the fullest now and seems happier than ever. I think it's great!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:27 am

Nick does everything = attention seeking, manipulative
Any other guys = interactive with fans, nobel

I remember Drew has some shirtless pic in IG too, but I didn't see any much bashing.

When some complain the non K&S fans didn't watch their snapchat before coming to a conclusion about them having excessive drink, I see the non N fans judging him simply base on the edit of LAST YEAR, this is sad to see

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:27 am

Nibbles22 wrote:I suppose it's okay to post shirtless pics, especially if your name is Shawn, Cody, Mikey, Sean, JJ, Chris, Ben, Marcus, Ryan, Arie... anything but Nick.

I don't like any guys posting gratuitous shirtless pics. THankfully I only follow two guys on the list you have and they very, very rarely post shirtless pictures. I could probably count the total for the two on one hand.

dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 29 87b72b10 dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 29 86669110 dope -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:29 am

Nibbles22 wrote:I suppose it's okay to post shirtless pics, especially if your name is Shawn, Cody, Mikey, Sean, JJ, Chris, Ben, Marcus, Ryan, Arie... anything but Nick.
Exactly. And yet there is hardly any major criticism for those guys for doing it but this is something that Nick is criticized for doing?

Shawn's recent shirtless photo is him promoting candles for goodness sake and this is seen as sweet and cute and hot? laugh out loud

Nick never took his clothes off and ran naked on a golf course. And if he had, at least I would have been sleuthing Nick's veins instead of Shawn's.  :yes:  Hugesmile

Funny how those s/caps of naked Shawn televised for millions to see were ooohed and aaahed over but Nick is the attention seeking one.  Rolling Eyes

Imo, it is a double standard how Nick gets so much more criticism while others who do more and worse get oohed and aahed over.  Suspect

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:31 am

For a thought ABC is not really doing well in the ratings division on the news and all, I am coming to think they might not want to give up on their cash cow Nick if he is chosen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19