SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by california90 August 17th 2015, 12:03 am

chasingpavements wrote:I'm not saying that Brooks is right or not, just thought it was interesting since Brooks and Nick share so many fans.

I do think Cathy has met him and she really dislikes him, but I'm not 100% sure. Where did Danny meet him?  Possessionista also has met him and thinks he's in insincere and attention-hungry, so regardless of the after buzz crew, not everyone who meets him loves him.

I don't think Cathy has met him, but she doesn't like him at all. And Danny met him after Andi's season. It was said in an AfterBuzz interview that Nick reached out to him to meet him.

Also, i would like to see where Dana/Possessionista says she thinks he's insincere and attention-hungry. TIA.

california90

Back to top Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by ElonM August 17th 2015, 12:06 am

chasingpavements wrote:I'm not saying that Brooks is right or not, just thought it was interesting since Brooks and Nick share so many fans.

I do think Cathy has met him and she really dislikes him, but I'm not 100% sure. Where did Danny meet him?  Possessionista also has met him and thinks he's in insincere and attention-hungry, so regardless of the after buzz crew, not everyone who meets him loves him.

When did she say this?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 17th 2015, 12:09 am

Talked about him being insincere in her video recap of the bachelorette finale. When asked if he was an attention-wh*re or a nice guy after she posted a picture of him, said "why can't he be both?".

Eta: she gets asked about him in her periscopes a lot and she's said that he's someone who really cares and is aware about what people think of him and was very eager to change people's perception of him. They talked about Nick possibly bring the second bachelor with Ben, Abby asked if she really thought Nick would go back on TV a third time, Dana said "would he go back? In a heartbeat. The only question is if they ask him". I don't think she disliked him, but I just think she is good at seeing people's motivations. As opposed to Abby, who has such a huge crush on him, she can't even breathe when his name is brought up, haha.

ETA 2: I'm worried i started WW3 in the Nick thread! My only point was that not everyone who meets him loves him and thinks he's the amazing person. Some walk away thinking he's just a normal guy.

Last edited by chasingpavements on August 17th 2015, 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 August 17th 2015, 12:14 am

^ TY.

Interesting, I vaguely remember. I can never tell with Dana/Possessionista when she is being serious or just snarky though. I thought she was just trying to be funny but actually liked him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove August 17th 2015, 12:18 am

I have yet to hear Dana say she personally think's Nick is insincere.  scratch
And everyone that goes on TV is an attention seeker so that is par for the course.

Possessionista in her final video recap said Nick was guarded/reserved and "I think to some people he came across as insincere, which I don't think is a bad thing".
Dana says this at around 4:20 https://twitter.com/Possessionista/status/626852691264839680 youtu.be/zoJnZgYL3cM

Possessionista's tweet about Nick she tweeted she met him and that Nick is a nice guy.
When someone tweeted back to her is he attention-seeking or a nice guy and she basically said why can't he be both? https://twitter.com/Possessionista/status/616079275876327425

@Possessionista  Jun 29
But seriously, I hope Nick is the next Bachelor. #TheBachelorette

@Possessionista  Jul 27
I wish you guys could see the number of texts I got tonight from friends asking me if I could set them up with @viallnicholas28

@Possessionista  Jun 8
I know this is going to be a controversial tweet, but I kinda like Nick. #TheBachelorette

@Possessionista  Jul 13
Want even more #TheBachelorette? Check out last week's recap featuring why we love @viallnicholas28 https://www.youtube.com/watch?

@Possessionista  Jun 30
This is for you haterzzzzzzz! #TheBachelorette #BFF @AbbyDraper @EmilyLFoley @RobynRossTVG
bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 41 CIyT7j9UYAAE4eN

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry August 17th 2015, 12:31 am

Thanks chasingpavements! I think while she doesn't dislike him, she seems to not ascribe to the 'humble and only here for love' image he tries to project.

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM August 17th 2015, 12:34 am

AAL that's what I remembered too.

In her video she noted " to some people he came off as insincere and she doesn't see it as bad".

Here's the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoJnZgYL3cM

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 17th 2015, 12:36 am

Thanks for looking up the exact quote. I do think that was just her trying to be nice since she knows that Abby has a huge crush on Nick. I mean, when is insincere ever a good thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove August 17th 2015, 12:41 am

Dana was talking specifically in context of Nick being on ATFR and not giving CH the details on his relationship with Kaitlyn and she said him being guarded and reserved could come across to some people like he was insincere and she even clarified saying that this is not a bad thing.

I think Dana's own tweets let me know what she thinks about Nick and has little to do with Abby. She chose to meet him herself and sees him as a nice guy who is also attention hungry. That's how I see him. I've never seen him as a "humble" guy, but someone who is confident and likes the attention and has never said he is not confident. He's also been said to be sincere about love.

So to me, based on those who have met Nick, the majority agree with this: attention-seeking but also nice guy.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise August 17th 2015, 12:42 am

Dana (the Possessionista) has said on her weekly video Bachelorette recaps a number of times that she loves Nick and hopes that he wins.  She even went so far as to say that if he didn't win, she wanted him for herself.  Both she and her recap partner, Abby Draper have had lunch/brunch with him and stated good, but still snarky things about him.  That is their deal.  They snark on the show.  I don't think that Nick minds as he gets their sense of humor.  He appears to be friends or at least positive acquaintances with both ladies.  
And as for Danny Hoyt, they met after Andi's season... There is a photo of this meeting somewhere.  I am not sure about meeting Brooks.  He could have, not sure.   I guess my point was that I know Danny met Nick and likes him.  I don't know about Brooks.  

I do think that it can be said that the majority of people who meet Nick in person and get to actually spend more than five minutes getting to know him, end up liking him and most become part of TeamNick.  I am sure that you could put a list together of those that don't warm up or like Nick after meeting him, but IMO there is a much longer list of those that do like and support him after meeting him.

This is not intended to be an all or nothing post. But rather a statement that many people are able to see a different man than what we see on TV after meeting him in person. I guess unless we meet him in person and have more than five minutes to get to know him, we really will not be able to say for sure with any degree of certainty. I am just commenting on what others have said after direct experiance with him. Smiley

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly August 17th 2015, 12:43 am

california90 wrote:^ TY.

Interesting, I vaguely remember. I can never tell with Dana/Possessionista when she is being serious or just snarky though. I thought she was just trying to be funny but actually liked him.

I also thought she had supportive tweets about Nick.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry August 17th 2015, 12:51 am

I'm actually not that surprised that so many people who meet him think he's a nice guy - especially after spending an hour or two, or a day with him.

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19