SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:28 am

No, it's no different at all. Rolling Eyes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

8 -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:23 am

I personally like exchange of differing opinions. It's one of my favourite things about this board.  :Nod:

The only difficult thing is when something is stated as fact and when subsequent fact-checking is made it is not actually a fact. This is what leads to confusion and misunderstandings, imo.

"Imo, jmo, etc" makes it much easier to determine what is fact and what is opinion and even opinion about a fact and helps to avoid confusion, imo.

Again, jmo and I'm glad we have a forum where all opinions are welcome. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:25 am

isittrue wrote:I don't find it any different than other past contestant threads.  Nick is either loved, hated or people are indifferent towards him.  The ones who hate him, will post their dislike.  The ones who love him will defend him relentlessly and the ones who are indifferent will just stay neutral.  This board is all about differing opinions and that's why we have both discussion and fan threads. JMHO.  

I disagree with the bolded. Nick's discussion thread is already at #7, and that's even after being locked a few times, if not it would be at #8. Plus this is just from Kaitlyn' season. It was this long on Andi's too. It is just not the same as any other contestant when it comes to Nick IMO.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:32 am

Beagle wrote:
isittrue wrote:I don't find it any different than other past contestant threads.  Nick is either loved, hated or people are indifferent towards him.  The ones who hate him, will post their dislike.  The ones who love him will defend him relentlessly and the ones who are indifferent will just stay neutral.  This board is all about differing opinions and that's why we have both discussion and fan threads. JMHO.  

I disagree with the bolded. Nick's discussion thread is already at #7, and that's even after being locked a few  times, if not it would be at #8. Plus this is just from Kaitlyn' season. It was this long on Andi's too. It is just not the same as any other contestant when it comes to Nick IMO.

IMO, Nick has been one of the most controversial and polarizing figures to appear on this franchise and the fact that he has done it 2 consecutive seasons, finished in the final 2 (with controversy as well) the last 2 seasons and has not exactly disappeared into private life completely following the show is why he garners so much discussion. Wait until Ben's season, I am sure it may die down here and someone else will be the hot topic. Could be Ben or a controversial contestant on his season that is the hot topic.

I enjoy hearing different views as the world would be a boring place if we all agreed on everything. jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:33 am

Sorry guys. I guess it still is not understood that on this forum rule number one is we do not call other members out.
Thread locked.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Yes Nick is a controversial contestant. ONE of the most.

I also believe Arie and Jef were right up there too.

But this franchise needs people like them to keep it alive and controversial.

Nobody would want to watch, "Fluff, golly gee rainbows" for all these years.

I am sure there will be more polarizing characters still to come. Or this franchise will not last if not. (IMO)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:33 pm

^^^Oh gosh, gotta chime in to say that I would never lump Arie in the same category as Nick and Jef.

Jef & Nick - IMO - cut from same cloth for sure
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:41 pm

You're right, I wouldn't want to put Jef & Nick in the same category as man whore Arie! giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:42 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Oh gosh, gotta chime in to say that I would never lump Arie in the same category as Nick and Jef.

Jef & Nick - IMO - cut from same cloth for sure

I don't think that Nick is half as bad as Jef - I mean, the sleeping with barely 20-somethings, throwing his family under the bus, and the whole fake philanthropy bit was incomparable. He was one of the most fake contestants in the franchise, and for a while, he really fooled a lot of people. Although there have been a lot of stories about Arie's womanizing, I don't think that he ever really pretended to be someone he wasn't. And, I think that Arie was always a fan favorite and never really got the same vitriol that Nick got.

If anything, I would compare Nick to Emily, since I think they both had VERY passionate fans and haterz. I also think that they both image-obsessed and really played the victim card.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:42 pm

I think all 3 have a lot in common (esp Jef and Nick) but I find Arie the more likeable one and Jef is just the worst laugh out loud.

8 -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:58 pm

I do not see anything that Nick has in common with Jef, Arie, or Emily they have their own faults but at least Nick owns up to his. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:09 pm

I can't see anyone being in the same category as Effie. He is still chronologically 12 going on 14 and living off his parent's allowance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19