SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am

I only just found out now who Shane is because of Nick's thread.
Had no clue who Shane was but it took me less than a second to see he was a douche and that Nick didn't bother giving the douche the time of day.
I feel the same as Nick did in that video... next.
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:19 am

Shane thought he's the greatest villain of survivor imo, and wanted to be back next season, but... he was not as famous as he think he is obviously, survivor fans did not want him and he didn't get enough votes to be back. Jeff varner from far far back ago in s2 beat him too:LOLflag:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:25 am

I don't have the slightest clue who this person is, but admittedly it doesn't take much for me to imagine Nick 'douching it out' at the club. giggling

teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:43 am

I  think there is a name for these "sm hawkers"of products regardless of what your product is, be it that individual's hipbone, dietpill, fab fit or hair gel. They all are in the same category and get that single name, IMO.
Btw, I thought this thread would have slowed  down a bit by now but I  guess hips don't lie or should I say hip bones don't lie. giggling

Last edited by lexforlife on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:44 am

It seems to me that the source of any piece of intel would be a serious consideration as to the accuracy and truth of such information. Shane Powers strikes me to have a complete lack of ability to decipher truth or express himself with any degree of grace. The lack of these character traits indicate to me that he is an extremely poor source of accurate information when considering evaluation of a person's character and intentions. I could care less about his evaluation of Nick. And would rather focus on the fact that Nick handled his attack with maturity, grace and finesse.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:19 pm

I have no idea who Shane is, kinda sad that he thinks calling someone a douchebag is something to be proud of.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:52 pm

by the looks of his clothes Nick was at  "Just Jared’s Way Too Wonderland Party presented by Ever After High on Thursday (August 27) at Greystone Manor in Los Angeles" (link) when he was "interviewed" by the TMZ or some other onlineTV site ... when the "guy from the other reality show" screamed his "name" ... way to go, Nick ... you've made it!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:00 pm

I don't know who this person is, I don't care what he said, but his action is rude. Don't we all teach our kids do not interrupt when others are talking?

Oh, and I strongly despise someone who has cigarette on their twitter bio, because I lost my non smoking mom to lung cancer!

Sorry about OT, now please get back to the topic.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:20 pm

i dont even follow Shane. i saw the tweet bc the writer for EW retweeted it. i guess if u follow entertainment in general, u know Nick is a douche. teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 58 2498057887 imo

Last edited by seton on Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:30 pm

seton wrote:i dont even follow Shane. i saw the tweet bc the writer for EW retweeted it. i guess if u follow entertainment in general, u know Nick is a douche. teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 58 2498057887

I think it's an opinion, not a fact. I don't want to change anyone's opinion who thinks Nick is a douche, but I am pretty sure some in the entertainment like him, Nancy of ET, Nick of AMC quoted #teamnick, Ali, and other bloggers.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:34 pm

seton wrote:i dont even follow Shane. i saw the tweet bc the writer for EW retweeted it. i guess if u follow entertainment in general, u know Nick is a douche. teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 58 2498057887

How do we know for sure someone is a douche or not?
Or this is your opinion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:40 pm

peggy0221 wrote:

How do we know for sure someone is a douche or not?
Or this is your opinion?

dont worry. i added imo to my post.
as the saying goes, someone's trash is another's treasure. i think nickie is trash, you think he is a treasure. yeahyeah. teamnick -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 58 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19