SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:29 pm

Nick handled Shawn Shane Power's insult with class, you can say he's just putting up a front because there was a camera, at least you have to admire he wasn't a hothead.

Chasing after fame, wanting the ego to be striked, creepy, manipulative... Say what you want about this guy, NONE of these caused harm, not to mention, these are all speculative of what kind of person he is, yet he is a douche.

He is so grade D being a douche.
Nick Viall, you should so better to be a douche!!! Maybe you can start yelling at the those who are not fans, and don't forget to promote some products on IG too:uptonogood:

Back to top Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:33 pm

Peggy0221 you are too funny laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:16 am

It is ironic for me because from my perspective, the only douche in that video from the TMZ interview was the guy screaming at Nick calling him a douche. I tend to think that guy was just mad that TMZ had no interest in him.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:26 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:It is ironic for me because from my perspective, the only douche in that video from the TMZ interview was the guy screaming at Nick calling him a douche. I tend to think that guy was just mad that TMZ had no interest in him.

I think it is telling that that Shane guy even knew who Nick was - shows he recognized him and took the time out of his life to tweet Nick.
I didn't even know who that Shane guy was except because he talked about Nick.

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 60 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:40 am

I hope this isn't taken negatively against the nation, but there's a "marketing saying" where I come from, that in USA everyone can make a fortune, because if you place one "useless" product on the market (usually it is said about the TV selling-channels ... like a "singing fish") in a country with millions of people, you'll get at least 100K of "similar minds" who will find the "use" in it.
So this Survivor guy ... ain't that dumb ... knowing how many people "hate" on Nick (the market) and like to "tear him down" .. by just twitting it he gained few followers who agree with him.

Last edited by happygolucky on Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:40 am

I appreciate how Nick stays above the fray of all these h@#%rs. yes  He always ignores them or reacts with humor or grace. It is bizarre that so many people are so rude and classless. IMO the ones who look bad are those who spout such vile attitudes toward others. Truly they should be embarrassed by their lack of manners. It's disgusting. We live in a broken world where thoughtfulness is often a lost art. no no  no   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:28 am

^
ITA Seabear, I don't know how Nick does it. That much bashing and hate coming your way that often can not be easy. Our world is eff'd up IMO. I don't get it.
sad
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:34 pm

The SM crazies won't let up. They will be there for as long as SM is around. What is important is how they react to the insane comments.

Celebrities ignore most of it. Nick ignores most of them, or will respond in short non offending responses. There's no sense IMO to try and deal with the comments, why bother. If you're confident in who you are, what you believe in, and how you treat others, there's no sense in wasting negative energy on someone who doesn't even know you.

You can't control the SM offenders, but you can control how you react. That in itself shows the character of the "victim".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:56 pm

^
It is true Guardian, I just wish it didn't have to be this way for anyone. #OnlyLove
:sending flowers
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:09 pm

IA rhondam. I very seldom read comments, but if I do, I'm shocked at what is said. It's one thing to voice an opinion, but another when it's done with intentional hate and harsh words.

That goes for everyone, btw, not just Nick.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:16 pm

ITA rhondam and GA.bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 60 1377737533 ^^^  I find it bizarre that so many people go out of their way to post such negative vitriol on other peoples personal SM accounts. Life is full of obstacles why intentionally tear someone down? Kindness Counts.......Bring laughter not tears!!! JMO cantstopl Not :tissuebox
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:53 pm

Oh yeah, for someone so obsessed with his image (and himself in general) and how he comes across, I do not expect Nick to ever slip up and give the SM trolls any attention. Sometimes being fake pays off. giggling

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19