SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wilhelminamodels -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:Oh yeah, for someone so obsessed with his image (and himself in general) and how he comes across, I do not expect Nick to ever slip up and give the SM trolls any attention. Sometimes being fake pays off. giggling
I have seen him respond to negative comments but he never "sinks to their level", by just being like "thanks!" or something. Even recently, Dana tweeted something about how if they did two bachelors with Ben and Nick, Ben would win proving once and for all that Nick was everyone's second choice (paraphrased), and Nick responded "ouch". It's probably the best way to deal with it since, as he mentioned on his huffpo interview, people are just looking for attention and usually end up apologizing when the "celebrity" responds. Even Dana talked about her tweet exchange with nick and said she felt bad in her recap video. I don't know if it's him necessarily being fake or just really careful about his image, but he's one of the best in this franchise with dealing with negative comments. 

I always say that Nick is a calculated guy, and that's not even necessarily a bad thing b/c it just means he thinks before he acts. Shawn could learn a lesson from him, honestly. All, IMO, as always!

Back to top Go down

wilhelminamodels -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:Oh yeah, for someone so obsessed with his image (and himself in general) and how he comes across, I do not expect Nick to ever slip up and give the SM trolls any attention. Sometimes being fake pays off. giggling

Sorry, I don't understand this?
I happen to think he handles sm negativity very well. Most of the times, he just ignores them. In a few instances when he respondes, it's a simple "noted".He is like this for the past two seasons, not just this one time. If that's fake, I hope he keeps the facade.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:21 pm

Nick in my opinion is not fake at all. He has been dealing with the those who are not fans for over two years . He consistently has stayed the same as it regards people's comments about him. He either ignores them or is understanding of them and tells them that. The great thing about Nick is he knows who he is and stays true to himself. The only time I have seen that he blocks a person is when they degrade his fans, friends, or family. That to me is the way it should be when it comes to SM behavior .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:39 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
I have seen him respond to negative comments but he never "sinks to their level", by just being like "thanks!" or something. Even recently, Dana tweeted something about how if they did two bachelors with Ben and Nick, Ben would win proving once and for all that Nick was everyone's second choice (paraphrased), and Nick responded "ouch". It's probably the best way to deal with it since, as he mentioned on his huffpo interview, people are just looking for attention and usually end up apologizing when the "celebrity" responds. Even Dana talked about her tweet exchange with nick and said she felt bad in her recap video. I don't know if it's him necessarily being fake or just really careful about his image, but he's one of the best in this franchise with dealing with negative comments. 

I always say that Nick is a calculated guy, and that's not even necessarily a bad thing b/c it just means he thinks before he acts. Shawn could learn a lesson from him, honestly. All, IMO, as always!

100% agree. :yes: (Except I do think he's part fake, part obsessed with his image :halo: )

sdmom wrote:

Sorry, I don't understand this?
I happen to think he handles sm negativity very well. Most  of the times, he just ignores them. In a few instances when he respondes, it's a simple "noted".He is like this for the past two seasons, not just this one time. If that's fake, I hope he keeps the facade.

I was agreeing with the way he handles SM. I think he's very careful and calculated with his moves which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Better than going off the handle and replying defensively to fans.

wilhelminamodels -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:23 pm

It's not easy to be FAKE all the times, its a lot of hard work to be consistent!! Some B'ette couple obviously has not garner this skill enough to want to be in the limelight.

And yeah, all celebrity, a list or d list, are fake because they don't respond to negativity or kill them with kindness. After all, they do have an image to care about.

I prefer this kind of calculated fakeness, than being genuine and fight with the non fans in sm. Oh, maybe some meathead care more about the hair than image, and that's a sign of authenticity. 

Nick Viall, you learn something here?
You do have to lose it sometimes to be less of a douche!! But wait, or be more of a douche?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:36 am

Please refer to Fan Forum rules. Posts cannot be brought over to a General Discussion thread from a Fan thread, without the permission of the poster.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm

RS:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Finally!!!!!!!! The Nick questions are over!!!!!!!!! Even though for the last two weeks I’ve consistently told everyone that Nick wasn’t going to be on DWTS nor was he even a serious consideration since he never even met with them, there I was getting something pretty much every day asking “Hey, I heard a rumor that Nick is gonna be on DWTS? Is it true?” Ummmmm, no. So now we can all thank the DWTS gods we don’t have to deal with that anymore.

Now assuming he hadn't met with the show, and I do believe he wasn't seriously considered (like Kaitlyn who said as much), was tricky Nick just trolling or playing around for fun? Squeezing every last drop of publicity from the speculation?

And why would he be disappointed if he never even had a shot?  I wondered he was reading the forum and the posts from some not so happy fans at his shenanigans. Suspect

vialnicholas28
Can't say I'm not disappointed.

wilhelminamodels -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:RS:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Finally!!!!!!!! The Nick questions are over!!!!!!!!! Even though for the last two weeks I’ve consistently told everyone that Nick wasn’t going to be on DWTS nor was he even a serious consideration since he never even met with them, there I was getting something pretty much every day asking “Hey, I heard a rumor that Nick is gonna be on DWTS? Is it true?” Ummmmm, no. So now we can all thank the DWTS gods we don’t have to deal with that anymore.

Now assuming he hadn't met with the show, and I do believe he wasn't seriously considered (like Kaitlyn who said as much), was tricky Nick just trolling or playing around for fun? Squeezing every last drop of publicity from the speculation?

And why would he be disappointed if he never even had a shot?  I wondered he was reading the forum and the posts from some not so happy fans at his shenanigans. Suspect

vialnicholas28

This puzzles me as well. I wonder if he was again playing the role of decoy to hide Gary Busey as a cast member. Maybe he was told that he was an alternate and they passed him over in favor of Alek? I think it was odd if he was favoriting tweets about the show if he was not going to think he was going on otherwise unless he was getting a kick of teasing his fans. AT any rate, at the very least, he still received lots of attention over the last few days as being a speculated contestant.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:50 pm

I'll take Nick's word over Reality Steve any day of the week. I'll bet Nick was an alternate and was passed over at the end. Tom Bergeron said he only heard about Alek being added last night. I believe with Peta getting injured that there were a lot of last minute shuffling with the final casting decisions.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:52 pm

Always being "passed over" is the new "living loud"

JMO :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:RS:

vialnicholas28
This has nothing to do with my personal feelings for Nick, but I never believed he had met with them b/c it just makes no sense for them to pass over Kaitlyn for someone who was not as popular. They've always gone with the safe picks from this franchise when casting for DWTS. Kaitlyn would have done well and she had the best ratings in two seasons, so for them to not even meet with her, but consider an F2 with no dancing experience and who would have likely been voted out week 1/2? Made no sense. 

I think he seriously thought he had a shot at bachelor too and I don't think he ever did, so maybe he's just gullible and is overly optimistic? 

All, IMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:53 pm

To be fair, he never said what he was disappointed about. It could be DWTS related, like some posters also expressed the list of stars is underwhelming, it could be job related or whatever in his life. The rumor, I believe, started when a DWTS casting director ( or some other staff) said she's a Nick person.
Say what you want about Nick, he's entertaining, and smart/calculated! IMO, and that's why we are still talking about him here.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19