SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wilhelmina -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:02 pm

I dont see any proof of smarts. At. All.
Even his mother laments that she wishes that Nickie would act 'smarter'

Back to top Go down

Wilhelmina -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:17 pm

If Nick fell for the "you're in consideration" thing again then I question his smarts when dealing with TPTB.

I have a really hard time believing DWTS would ever offer a spot to someone who wasn't the lead unless it was a very, very last minute replacement like Melissa. And she only got offered the spot because of all the drama at the end of that season.

Wilhelmina -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 62 87b72b10 Wilhelmina -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 62 86669110 Wilhelmina -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:25 pm

seton wrote:I dont see any proof of smarts. At. All.
Even his mother laments that she wishes that Nickie would act 'smarter'

Well, if he's attention seeking and fame chasing, he got people talking about him and his name appears on US and E!, attending VMA, then he achieved his purpose. I will say that's smart, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:36 pm

imo Pretty sure everything Nickie Brown has done can be found in "Famewhoring for DUMMIES" scratch scratch scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:44 pm

US Weekly claimed he met up with producers. I tend to believe them more than RS. Clearly he just wasn't high enough on their list of options. Oh well, onwards and upwards!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:00 pm

I recant my last post. I believe he's 'met' with a certain producer alright Wilhelmina -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 62 2498057887

Wilhelmina -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:28 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:RS:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Finally!!!!!!!! The Nick questions are over!!!!!!!!! Even though for the last two weeks I’ve consistently told everyone that Nick wasn’t going to be on DWTS nor was he even a serious consideration since he never even met with them, there I was getting something pretty much every day asking “Hey, I heard a rumor that Nick is gonna be on DWTS? Is it true?” Ummmmm, no. So now we can all thank the DWTS gods we don’t have to deal with that anymore.

Now assuming he hadn't met with the show, and I do believe he wasn't seriously considered (like Kaitlyn who said as much), was tricky Nick just trolling or playing around for fun? Squeezing every last drop of publicity from the speculation?

And why would he be disappointed if he never even had a shot?  I wondered he was reading the forum and the posts from some not so happy fans at his shenanigans. Suspect

vialnicholas28
Can't say I'm not disappointed.
This has nothing to do with my personal feelings for Nick, but I never believed he had met with them b/c it just makes no sense for them to pass over Kaitlyn for someone who was not as popular. They've always gone with the safe picks from this franchise when casting for DWTS. Kaitlyn would have done well and she had the best ratings in two seasons, so for them to not even meet with her, but consider an F2 with no dancing experience and who would have likely been voted out week 1/2? Made no sense. 

I think he seriously thought he had a shot at bachelor too and I don't think he ever did, so maybe he's just gullible and is overly optimistic? 

All, IMO!

Exactly! The August 21st issue of Entertainment Weekly (pg 8) has article "Scoring Summer TV" that lists winners and losers. Among the winners is "Kaitlyn Bristowe" and it's actually her name vs. The Bachelorette along with this excerpt: "She publicly defended her actions, spiked the aging franchise's finale ratings by 25 percent, and earned our undying love (as well as Shawn's)."

And hate to break it to NIck fans, but Entertainment Weekly gave zip, zero zilch credit to Nick for that Bachelorette ratings boost!

So, Nick can pose all he wants in LA and try extending his 30 minutes of fame but he isn't going to have DWTS as a platform. And, I can't say that I am sorry about that. Would much rather see the American hero who helped save a train full of passengers in Paris or even crazy old Gary Busey.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:38 pm

Everyone loves an American hero. Good for him.
I love Gary Busey. So good for him, too.
I seriously doubt Nick begrudges either of them. He will do fine on his own merit, which as it should be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:40 pm

Can one really be overly optimistic? I believe that Nick would say cautiously optimistic. Would it be better to approach life as a pessimist? A glass half empty person? Nobody likes the party pooper.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:32 pm

I sensed after the DWTS announcement and his 'disappointment' that a shirtless pic was coming, and like clockwork it did. He sure has a thing for unbottoned pants. laugh out loud

(Using a spoiler tag for seton) Wilhelmina -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 62 2498057887

nickviall
In my defense, it was 98 degrees out. #summerinmiami #wilhelmina #wilhelminamodels #tarpsoff 1h
Spoiler:

Don't y'all forget that he's a Wilhelmina model now. giggling

Wilhelmina -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:59 pm

That Nickie. What a guy!

Here is a shirtless to make up for any disappointment. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Muscleman Muscleman Muscleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:

(Using a spoiler tag for seton) Wilhelmina -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 62 2498057887
:

Too late, I already saw it. :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19