SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GuessImakeittoparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:24 pm

And you would think the ones that have been on the show before will be more savvy the second time around- The 2- 3-timers are the ones that still give more stuff for the producers to use- I honestly think, they all go back for the exposure because each of them have something they are plugging and feel like any kind of publicity is still publicity.

Back to top Go down

GuessImakeittoparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:33 pm

GuessImakeittoparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 CMJSh_3WUAAdMV2
Glamour ‏@glamourmag
10 burning questions we had during this week's #BachelorinParadise: http://glmr.me/1MmqmGx

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:35 pm

GuessImakeittoparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 CMIvJV2UYAAmcpd
Danny Hoyt ‏@dannyhoyt
Our guests for @BachParadise, @MichaelGarofola & @sarahherron! #BachelorInParadise
watch -> http://ht.ly/QKq24

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:40 pm

GuessImakeittoparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 11419219_471035913063574_802753678_n
samanthasteffen_ WAIIIIT! #bachelorinparadise what's going on? who's samantha? Rumor has it she's going to fall in love at first sight? get married?? have babies??? #bip #whaaaat
#havingBabiesWasntinTheContract #HideYaKidsHideYaWife
GuessImakeittoparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698 GuessImakeittoparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698 GuessImakeittoparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:45 pm

^^ Thanks Maddy for posting that! She's hilarious - is it safe to say now that everyone hates Joe? Crazy to think that he was on RS's original short-list to become the Bachelor.

Samantha is stunning, btw. That combination of dark hair and blue eyes is totally unfair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:18 pm

chasingpavements wrote: is it safe to say now that everyone hates Joe? Crazy to think that he was on RS's original short-list to become the Bachelor.
Samantha is stunning, btw. That combination of dark hair and blue eyes is totally unfair.
Yes, I think is it safe to say now that everyone hates Joe. I keep guessing how Samantha will react to him, we know she is going to end up with Nick. And looks like the next episode is going to be last for Joe.
And yes, Samantha is stunning, I liked her from the beginning of her Bachelor season, looking forward for getting to know her better.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:22 pm

GuessImakeittoparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 11330755_1641159129503960_1025786070_n
mfirestone12 When you are serenaded by 100 mariachi's life can't be too bad #BachelorInParadise #bachelornation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Maddy wrote:
chasingpavements wrote: is it safe to say now that everyone hates Joe? Crazy to think that he was on RS's original short-list to become the Bachelor.
Yes, I think is it safe to say now that everyone hates Joe. I keep guessing how Samantha will react to him, we know she is going to end up with Nick. And looks like the next episode is going to be last for Joe.
And yes, Samantha is stunning, I liked her from the beginning of her Bachelor season, looking forward for getting to know her better.

next wk is not joe's last and i lost all respect for sam for hooking up with that cretin.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Amethyst wrote:
AmyB wrote:I don't think any of the cast members realized the extent to which Joe was manipulating Juelia and Jonathan (and taking delight out of it) until they actually witnessed it on screen. JJ was joking with Joe a few days ago about being "villains" but after tonight was absolutely livid with him on Twitter (saying that messing with a single mum is "off limits", having Jonathan's back and offering to beat Joe up for him, ect), and Tenley seemed really shocked on After Paradise and mentioned how Joe had fooled her too. It alarmed me how almost sociopathic he was - the deadpan, monotone delivery when he was saying Jonathan was a good dad, the in depth description of how he was going to beat up Mikey. That portion of the episode was seriously one of the most disturbing scenes I've seen on this franchise.

I would take the "almost" out. He definitely raised an alarm for sociopathy for me. There's a really great book about it -- The Sociopath Next Door by Dr. Martha Stout. Her book is informative, interesting, and entertaining. She estimates that about 1/25 of the population are sociopaths. It's more common than people think. Most sociopaths are not murderers. They are simply devoid of emotion and empathy, incapable of loving, and will often gleefully manipulate to get what they want without regard to people's feelings. Many of them learn how to mimic emotion and empathy so that they can "pass." There is no cure, and it's best to steer clear of them if you are able.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ironcat, you made a good point above about how Jared and Clare might be at two different points in life with regard to childbearing. At age 34, if she wants to have kids, it might very well be on her mind.

I know editing can do a lot, but there can be no doubt that Joe displayed huge red flags, and I hope that women thinking of dating him are very, very careful. The level of manipulation he seems capable is impressive - and highly frightening.

I don't blame the people who fall victim to it; I blame him.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:30 pm

seton wrote:
Maddy wrote:

next wk is not joe's last and i lost all respect for sam for hooking up with that cretin.

Yeah, I think Joe is on for two more weeks, until she chooses to give Nick the rose over him. And, yeah, I don't think she's going to be well-liked. Samantha and Julia were apparently good friends, so I'm pretty sure everyone will be pissed that "steals" Joe from her friend. And, then, I think she gets in trouble for talking to both Nick and Joe before filming and basically promising them each her time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:42 pm

Episode 202B
GuessImakeittoparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 139872_1657
GuessImakeittoparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 139872_1776
GuessImakeittoparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 139872_1714
GuessImakeittoparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 139872_1906
http://heavy.com/entertainment/2015/08/bachelor-in-paradise-2015-winners-spoilers-eliminated-joe-michael-tenley-juelia-joshua-jj-who-eliminations/20/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:00 pm

GuessImakeittoparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 CMjaAviWsAAAz-b
Samantha Steffen ‏@SammiSteffen
Here we gooooooo. #GuessImakeittoparadise @people #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck