SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:28 pm

chasingpavements wrote:@JP_Rosenbaum: I'm sure she'lll look back later in life and realize that missing her brother's wedding was totally the right move. #BacheloreinParadise

Holly RTed JP with this response:
Holly Julian
@HollyDurst
Blake missed his sisters wedding to be on Bachelor Pad and I would say it worked out ;)

Who knows if it will work out for Carly. Probably not with Kirk, Dan seems a better choice IMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  sorrynotsorry - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 1f49c

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 8367-910 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 I_got_13 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 E5kqdm15 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:32 pm

Rolly wrote:
seton wrote:i thought Dan said that he doesnt like drama?
Um, okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I like Dan. I think he's just being honest. Same for Kirk. Anybody that doesn't have some hesitation about developing a relationship "In Paradise" isn't thinking clearly.

I dont have a problem with having some hesitation. But then again, dont pick a potential Stage 5 Clinger like Carly.
And maybe explain upfront that u just came from a 2 yrs relationship, that she will probably just be rebound, and that u only want to be on TV?

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:32 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I missed the first half hour of the show, but I have to say, it's hard for me to feel too bad for Julia, since she did the same exact thing to Jonathan that Joe's doing to her. She used Jonathan for the rose and as soon as Joe showed up, she ignored him, was like "um, we don't have a romantic connection", and was all over Joe in front of Jonathan.

This- what's good for the goose, etc. Not only that, but she competed with 25 girls before for CS. I find it mindboggling that these girls go on one date and see someone over the course of a few days, and now the person is supposed to have a lifelong committment to them. Obviously, Joe thinks the producer is his friend and is not thinking about how his words will come back to haunt. However, he is not the only one dumping someone for someone else on this show. He just did not "break up" with Juelia first.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:35 pm

Are they having going at it in the water? Yikes what a new low they deserve each other. Juelia karma came back at you but them you palate was cleanse when you see this he is not worth the crying.

Last edited by reason on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:36 pm

If people with children go on this show, I don't want to see you in tears and hear how you left your child.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:38 pm

We don't need a descriptive play by play.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:39 pm

reason wrote:Are they having sex in the water?

We got the displeasure of seeing our first o on this show

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:41 pm

Brings back memories of Ed and Jillian hot tub scenes

Last edited by mizzoufan on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:41 pm

Linds911 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:@JP_Rosenbaum: I'm sure she'lll look back later in life and realize that missing her brother's wedding was totally the right move. #BacheloreinParadise

Holly RTed JP with this response:
Holly Julian
@HollyDurst
Blake missed his sisters wedding to be on Bachelor Pad and I would say it worked out ;)

Who knows if it will work out for Carly. Probably not with Kirk, Dan seems a better choice IMO.

RS said he broke up with Carly before the final date/overnights, so I'm going to go with no. Even if Kirk was her soulmate and future husband, she could have reconnected with him after the show (assuming the show didn't let her leave and come back). There's really no excuse.

Probably an unpopular opinion but I feel the same way about Julia. My mom was also a widow single mother and I can tell you I needed her taking care of me, not finding a random new daddy for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:42 pm

WE want you to beat up Joe!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:43 pm

seton wrote:
Rolly wrote:
seton wrote:i thought Dan said that he doesnt like drama?
Um, okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I like Dan. I think he's just being honest. Same for Kirk. Anybody that doesn't have some hesitation about developing a relationship "In Paradise" isn't thinking clearly.

I dont have a problem with having some hesitation. But then again, dont pick a potential Stage 5 Clinger like Carly.
And maybe explain upfront that u just came from a 2 yrs relationship, that she will probably just be rebound, and that u only want to be on TV?

Let's just say we see Kirk differently. I like him, clearly you don't.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:47 pm

I am sorry but I do not feel sorry for someone who left her daughter to go and try to "find love" on a stupid silly show where everyone is there to "hook up." no no #sorrynotsorry

I am sure they are all nice people in real life though. JMHO Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck