SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:59 pm

Didn't see thet coming did you Joe. Run fast and hard Juelia to Samantha

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:00 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I am sorry but I do not feel sorry for someone who left her daughter to go and try to "find love" on a stupid silly show where everyone is there to "hook up."  no no   #sorrynotsorry  

I am sure they are all nice people in real life though.  JMHO  Smiley

I would respect her more if she was just like "I needed a break - they offered me a paid vacation and I got to promote my business. That's it". But, when she acts like this martyr who was forced to leave her daughter to go on this selfless journey to find her daughter a father, I just can't help but give her major side eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:01 pm

I don't think for one second he forgot her name.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:02 pm

Who is Amber?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:03 pm

AShley back to crazy Ashley

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:04 pm

I don't think it matters that Juelia is a single mom. What Joe did jerky no matter who he "played."

Based on the preview, I still feel bad for Ashley S.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:04 pm

mindless wrote:I don't feel sorry for Juelia either, not one bit. Her daughter is only two, doesn't have a father and she's already left her twice to go on a stupid TV show. Just wrong.

There definitely seems to be a double standard when it comes to that. I remember how MM was attacked to the point of tears at her WTA b/c all the girls were like "you're such a bad mother for leaving your daughter behind", but people like Emily Maynard, Jason, and now Julia are treated like saints for doing the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Watch out Samantha I ain't believing you that you did not play Juelia, but remember Karma is a bitch when Joe is tried with you, you will go the way of Juelia believe that. I dislike Samantha really bad, my cousin Samantha is more classy than that b****, she gives the name a bad taste.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:08 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I don't think it matters that Juelia is a single mom.  What Joe did jerky no matter who he "played."

Based on the preview, I still feel bad for Ashley S.  

I don't really get how what he did was so different than what Tenley did to JJ or what Julia did to Jonathan or even what Dan did to Ashley. They all pretended to be into the person when they needed the rose, and when the power was back in their hands, they changed their tune. It's a crappy thing to do, but it is the only way to stay in the game, make money, and find love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:11 pm

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 CMk1IJnUYAAsGG5
Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper
Everyone else can have their drama, I'll take this handsome guy. @ttolbert05 #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:11 pm

Did I imagine it or did Kirk say Carly is like a pinball machine? What does that even mean?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:13 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't feel sorry for Juelia either, not one bit. Her daughter is only two, doesn't have a father and she's already left her twice to go on a stupid TV show. Just wrong.

There definitely seems to be a double standard when it comes to that. I remember how MM was attacked to the point of tears at her WTA b/c all the girls were like "you're such a bad mother for leaving your daughter behind", but people like Emily Maynard, Jason, and now Julia are treated like saints for doing the same thing.

Wasn't MM essentially an actress "cast" to play the villain, though?

FWIW, I think what Joe did to Juelia was different than what Tenley did with JJ or what Dan did with Ashley S. I don't think Tenley ever lead JJ on or made him think that she was there for him or had some great connection. I think he knew that she was just having fun and trying to be open and enjoy herself. As for Ashley S./Dan, Dan was straightforward with Ashley when he realized he was having issues. Not that we ever saw what went wrong, but clearly something did, and then he told her. As for Juelia and Jonathan, we never saw how they coupled up or anything in episode one, so we have no clue what was said between them.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck