SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by JBF Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:52 pm

Sorry... I forgot about Jorge. He even got billing in the opening credits.

Those credits remind me of 1970s sitcoms like Three's Company.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:56 pm

My impressions --

Samantha -- What a stunning woman! How did she get overlooked during Chris S.'s season? When she picked Joe right off the bat, it told me that they had prearranged to date in Paradise. That scene in the pool -- TMI. I don't need to know. Really.

Joe -- How much fun was that when Juelia told him that she was going to have a talk with Samantha? Turn about is fair play, Joe. The thing is, he could have dialed it way back on his date with Juelia, perhaps telling her, "I like you, let's see where this goes," and she probably still would have picked him. It's the blatant, in-your-face dishonesty that is so repulsive. Yes, he was disrespectful to Juelia and then some.

Juelia -- I still like her. I don't find it terribly contradictory that she both misses her daughter and wants to find love. I never saw any evidence that she was playing Jonathan.

Jared -- I like how he was putting two-and-two together with regard to Joe. He's had a good edit so far this week, but with Jared, that's not difficult.

Tanner -- I had mixed feelings about how he didn't speak up when he knew that Joe was lying. Part of me gets his desire not to create more drama. But the greater part of me wishes that he had called Joe on it.

Dan & Ashley S. -- I appreciated his honesty. I just wish that we could have seen the emotionalism/craziness On Ashley S.'s part that he and another cast member were talking about, because without the relevant footage his comment lacked context. Ashley S. has seemed like one of the sanest, most grounded people there.

Kirk & Carly -- Carly! You should not have missed your brother's wedding. There are men in Ireland! Having said that, she and Kirk are cute together, and seemed to be keeping it real this week. I'm glad they had fun on their date.

Megan -- Her edit is making her look like a ditz. It's hard for me to imagine that Dan would be interested in both Ashley S. (who seems smart to me,) *and* Megan, who was evidently absent on the day her school taught geography and introduction to Spanish. But weirdly, I can see her having fun with J.J. and vice-versa.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:00 am

I love the opening credits.. I think its great they can make fun of themselves.

Yes Jorge is the new "Isac" (loveboat)

This show is fun and I take nothing serious from it. I keep waiting for "tattoo" to appear with the date card and Mr Rourke to replace Chris H. LOL.. I love it.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:10 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Jonathan did say something like how he was surprised when Julia said "you're a great guy but I don't see a romantic connection here" and how he was upset because he had focused all his time and energy on Julia and hadn't gotten to know any of the other girls well. You could tell Jonathan was upset when Julia said in front of everyone "Joe, you don't have to worry about anything! You know you're getting my rose".

I think that Julia had such strong feelings for the guy she wasn't seeing things clearly. Like when she came back and told everyone "Joe already knew about Ireland!" And everyone was like "oh so he researched you before coming on!" And, in actuality he was like "you have a daughter or a son?" He even said "I've always said you and I had a good relationship, but Sami and I have the better relationship" I do think he's not being as straightforward and super respectful about it, but I also think Julia is a stage 5 clinger who fell way too quickly after one date.

My impression was that at that point, pretty much everyone else had paired off, and Jonathan and Jeulia were together by default. He may have really liked her, but I never got the feeling that she felt the same way.

Regarding Ireland, I agree with you. Juelia was so thrilled that Joe remembered that she had a child that she was reading too much into the situation. I still think he went way, way overboard with her, though. She may have been overly hopeful, but he was totally playing into that.

I'm trying to rack my brains wondering if there were ever any good matches for her there. Perhaps not.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:05 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 CMksrA4VEAAolj_
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
HA!
Megan: “Sobrero?”
@ChrisBHarrison: “You’re not pronouncing it right…”
@BachParadise #BachelorInParadise
giggling giggling giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:09 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 CMkt91tUcAE6jDA
"Hey @jjhlane... it's time for school... time to wake up..." @BachParadise #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 CMkyOc3UYAAleoC
.@ttolbert05 is like Brad Pitt's Ocean's 11 character, but with beverages. Always holding one! @BachParadise
giggling giggling giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:32 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 CMkzrf-VAAADhTx
Darth Vill, @joebaileysego, arrives for the duel of the century with @DanGCox. @BachParadise #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:35 am

Tenley Molzahn @TenleyMolzahn Hmmmm... Did Samantha & joe know each other beforehand?Hmmm. Im onto something. You too @haibon_jared & @ttolbert05 ?? #BacheloreinParadise

Tanner Tolbert ‏@ttolbert05
Didn't have to be a detective to figure that one out eh?

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:39 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 CMktYQZUEAAxEOG
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Screencrab...er, Screengrab. #BachelorInParadise

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:44 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 CMVTVuZWgAAMoAP
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Monday, @jueliakinney will be on #AfterParadise! Reply with questions if you’re 18+ and your post may appear on air!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:01 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 CMk2blpUwAEWKW3
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
.@BachParadise recap is live, rose lovers! http://yhoo.it/1Kqq1ws  #ThisIsntChurchCamp
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck