SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by JBF Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:00 pm

Yeah... what is it with this need to have sex on a reality TV show? Isn't there an X-tube channel or something online you can use if you want an audience? Maybe it is a requirement each season and the contestants draw straws or something... the stuff we must do for our 15 minutes of fame.

With that said, I would have rather seen... well, heard (with subtitles shown over a closed door like Dublin last season) Carly and Kirk "in action" instead of Joe and Samantha in their tub. Kirk always makes me laugh. "Well, golly, Carly. I didn't expect it to be this fun! Why was I so nervous about you? It was nice that you didn't bring handcuffs..."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:11 pm

I feel sorry for Carly, because she's obviously insecure. I remember she told Chris that she was in a relationship where the guy didn't even touch her for ages. I think she's just super giddy about the thought of being able to attract the "sexiest guy there" (in her opinion) and she wants the world to know. She'll be facepalming so hard in the future.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:13 pm

Ok please tell me someone else noticed that Carly has the feminine version of Chris Soules' laugh!! laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:56 pm

mindless wrote:She'll be facepalming so hard in the future.
I don't follow BIP after 1-2nd episode, because it stopped being interesting to me, but occasionally I like reading this board how things develop ... and ITA with this part ... I know they are all grown-ups, with their own lives, but boy there's no shame and no limit for some duh Embarassed Rolling Eyes

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:05 pm

I liked Carly and Kirk together, but he is on a much more mature level that she is IMO. Last night in her PI she was acting more like a teen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:18 pm

alwaystulips wrote:

It's also very hypocritical if the producers want us to believe that they are against cyberbullying.  They're not.  They obviously promote it. Anything in the name of ratings.

Point

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:I agree, can't stand him or his wife actually.

I think they are good friends of Elan, so we are stuck with them. Neither is witty or particularly interesting imo.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I liked Carly and Kirk together, but he is on a much more mature level that she is IMO. Last night in her PI she was acting more like a teen.

She still is, if you look at her Twitter. She is way too caught up in this franchise to see straight anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:49 pm

Kirk's a good dude. I wish he would have coupled up with someone more his speed. Oh well. I'm sure he'll find a great girl on his own.

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 87b72b10 afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 86669110 afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Bustle ‏@bustle 57m57 minutes ago
. @viallnicholas28 is taking over the #BustleApp during #BachelorInParadise tonight! Follow starting at 8pm ET! http://apple.co/1EwCT6f
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:06 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I agree, can't stand him or his wife actually.

I think they are good friends of Elan, so we are stuck with them.  Neither is witty or particularly interesting imo.

Yes, they are good friends.  So is the other guest tonight, James Gunn, Director of Guardians of the Galaxy.

Bullying cast is bad.  But, Jason taunted family members who haven't appeared on the show, e.g. Lacey's family and Eric Hill's family.  Making a joke about mentally challenged family members or the death of one's child is unforgivable.  Yet, they give him a guest spot on their franchise. Okayyyyyy.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:09 pm

Oh good another reason to skip After Paradise. Tuned in for 5 mins last week, turned it right off. Was going to give it another chance but nope not happening. Doesn't seem like anything interesting happens anyways.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 1f49c

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 8367-910 afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 I_got_13 afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 E5kqdm15 afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck