SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sparkler Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Amber was on Chris S season and apparently as per AshelyS they were good friends.

Thanks! I saw every episode of Chris S's season and I have no memory of Amber, or Samantha either.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:28 pm

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 CMppRbBUkAALmAQ
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Can we reach 50 by the end of the episode? #BachelorInParadise
2015 @BachParadise #CryCount - Episode 6: hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:30 pm

Sam acting guilty as heck. She probably saw herself of the new Juliet of BIP but she turned out to be the new Lady MacBeth. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:34 pm

Ashley, dump Dan. Mister Harrison is still available. You know he wuvs you.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:38 pm

Ashley S realizes this entire show is a joke and a quirk, so in Rome...

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:38 pm

Who did Dan leave BIP with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:38 pm

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 CMpfBDeUkAAgVpJ
Dan Cox ‏@DanGCox
Figured it was time to put some clothes on #BachelorInParadise #afterparadise ABC tonight!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:39 pm

Not bad looking that Dan. Did not watch Des season was he a good guy on that?

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:46 pm

chasingpavements wrote:They're cute - I love jj's friendship with the girls and how he really seems to stand up for them.

Yep agreed I have such a soft spot for JJ, I loved last night when he was like "I am unemployed, such an attractive quality I know."
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:48 pm

sbolduc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:They're cute - I love jj's friendship with the girls and how he really seems to stand up for them.

Yep agreed I have such a soft spot for JJ, I loved last night when he was like "I am unemployed, such an attractive quality I know."

I think JJ is a great guy too.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Ad for Dating Naked. This season has been kinda dull, except for Chris' behind changing shades of sunburn on screen. His relation with Fallon is amusing though.

Bachelor in Paradise has better scripts.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:50 pm

reason wrote:Who did Dan leave BIP with?

He leaves on his own, because he's not feeling it with Amber (second to last episode).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck