SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:03 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 CMqdqO5VEAQCjcu
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
President @jjhlane? He's polling well with registered likely Coco Loco drinkers. #AfterParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:08 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 CMqhdIWUwAAI4k5
.@amyschumer called @jjhlane a turd. Jenny thinks he's better when he doesn't speak. *stock drops* #AfterParadise -CB

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:13 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 CMqjvJ_UsAAEutV
.@jueliakinney on being #UnderTheJoeSpell: "I left my daughter..."
*Joe's stock crashes* #AfterParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:33 am

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn

I think you can see why most of us are so close after this. You go through a lot emotionally. Builds solid friendships. #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:36 am

LMAO at JJ/Josh/Clint on twitter.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:34 am

Maddy wrote:afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 CMqdqO5VEAQCjcu
President @jjhlane? He's polling well with registered likely Coco Loco drinkers. #AfterParadise

Call me a cynic but I would give JJ the crown, yet.
My suspicion is that he quit his job because of his divorce, and to take care of his daughter because he didn't want to pay child support. Just a hunch.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:43 am

Maddy wrote:afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 CMqURT0UkAAP8DX
Jade: "I'm having a great time with Tanner, but I came here for Gecko." #BachelorInParadise

giggling giggling giggling

It looks like Jade has been dialing it back on the makeup. It makes sense if you are in and out of the water all day long (and already paired up.) She is pretty with or without it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:08 am

JJ is "employed"... by Fleiss/Warner Horizon/Next Entertainment.

Most on this show are really UN-employed, only they never want to admit in on our tellie.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:28 am

JBF wrote:JJ is "employed"... by Fleiss/Warner Horizon/Next Entertainment.

Most on this show are really UN-employed, only they never want to admit in on our tellie.

Well, ok then. I was going by what he said on TV last night. I get highly suspicious when men dial down their income when they are divorcing. Not me, but I have had friends whose ex husbands did that. The wives got very little to no child support, because the husbands were Un-employed, or decreased their hours at work, just to spite the wives.Then the wives had to keep tabs on their employment and keep dragging them to court to get some child support.

I agree about most being unemployed on these reality shows...WHO can get weeks, or months off from work? I've never had a job that would be OK with that.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:36 am

Ariela wrote:
JBF wrote:JJ is "employed"... by Fleiss/Warner Horizon/Next Entertainment.

Well, ok then. I was going by what he said on TV last night. I get highly suspicious when men dial down their income when they are divorcing. Not me, but I have had friends whose ex husbands did that. The wives got very little to no child support, because the husbands were Un-employed, or decreased their hours at work, just to spite the wives.Then the wives had to keep tabs on their employment and keep dragging them to court to get some child support.

I agree about most being unemployed on these reality shows...WHO can get weeks, or months off from work? I've never had a job that would be OK with that.

JJ seems to be VERY involved in his daughter's life, so I don't see any reason to assume he would want to make her mother's life more difficult. And he's the one who ruined his marriage by cheating, so he'd have to be a special kind of a-hole to hold the divorce against his ex. I don't see any sign of that. I think he may even be taking care of the kid while the mom works.

Last edited by mindless on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:36 am

IDK how child support works but does the husband have to be eternally unemployed underemployed to spite his wife or is there some limitation ?
I would think that the husband that has part time care of his child would need some income at least ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:37 am

Regardless, I am getting tired of all of the daddies and mommies on this show. It is as if the cute tots are being used to sell: "Can I be the next Bachelor/ette?"
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck