SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kc - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:58 pm

Ariela wrote:
JBF wrote:JJ is "employed"... by Fleiss/Warner Horizon/Next Entertainment.

Most on this show are really UN-employed, only they never want to admit in on our tellie.

Well, ok then. I was going by what he said on TV last night. I get highly suspicious when men dial down their income when they are divorcing. Not me, but I have had friends whose ex husbands did that. The wives got very little to no child support, because the husbands were Un-employed, or decreased their hours at work, just to spite the wives.Then the wives had to keep tabs on their employment and keep dragging them to court to get some child support.

I agree about most being unemployed on these reality shows...WHO can get weeks, or months off from work? I've never had a job that would be OK with that.

Re the bold. IA, there are some jerks that do that to avoid paying child support. If there isn't any income, then there is no ability to repay. However the tally keeps growing. That's the way it works in my neck of the woods. That info is on your credit bureau and you'll never be able to borrow money if the arrears aren't paid in full. However, if that's the case, generally the ex is the one with the child, and not the one who isn't paying. In this case I would think they have some sort of joint custody since we can see JJ does spend what seems to be a lot of time with his little girl.

JBF wrote:Regardless, I am getting tired of all of the daddies and mommies on this show. It is as if the cute tots are being used to sell: "Can I be the next Bachelor/ette?"

Me too. Maybe they are trying to be politically correct but involving children has always been a pet peive of mine. They are also being used as in "I left my daughter which was really difficult" It can't be that difficult if they are selfish enough to go on a reality tv show. I'd be happy if they didn't mention the child at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

kc - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:47 pm

I understand why single parents would use this venue to date; the cast has been tested, background checks, first dates are chaperoned instead of having someone you barely know know where you live, phone number, etc in case they turn out to be weird.

I can also understand if the single parent is the lead or a real contender for F1 to introduce their prospective fiancé to their child.

Having said that, I wish TPTB would allow such meetings off camera, and not include the child in the actual filming/airing.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:20 pm

kc - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 CMtLGD9VAAAyYuG
The KC Star | FYI ‏@kcstarfyi
Thank you @ttolbert05 of #KC for explaining the crazy of #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:31 pm

Just finished watching the last episode. Sam and Joe no no

BTW, did Ashley I called Kaitlyn to say Jared wasn't over her?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:33 pm

Yes, the preview shows that she does!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:44 pm

I always love Sharleen, but even more so now!!

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-on-bachelor-in-paradise-episode-5/

"When I was originally courted for BIP last year, the first non-logistics question I was asked by my producer was, “Who are you interested in?” (Hardcore fans might be interested to know my answer was Brooks.)"

That's my girl!!! :Nod:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:01 pm

^^ yeah, we talked about that in the Brooks thread! I knew I loved her for a reason!

I would have loved to see that pairing on TV. I still feel cheated that we only got to see Brooks for one episode last season. It's like Michael this year; all the real catches don't get the attention they deserve!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:15 pm

Very interesting read from James Gunn last night.

https://www.facebook.com/jgunn/posts/10152868986471157?notif_t=like
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:26 pm

Thanks for posting that, beagle! Thought it was SUPER sweet that JJ asked them to be nice to Julia, since he knows she is so sensitive. Also thought it was really hard to Hear about joe's tires being slashed and having a dead possum in his mailbox. Some people just take this show WAY too seriously.

Kind of OT, but I listen to "the most dramatic podcast", with Jensen Karp and Melissa stetten. James is actually her ex-boyfriend! They joked about him becoming a billionaire 6 weeks after they broke up. Thought that was a weird coincidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:31 pm

Beagle wrote:Very interesting read from James Gunn last night.

https://www.facebook.com/jgunn/posts/10152868986471157?notif_t=like

I am yet to get on the BIP train (not certain I will), but I read these threads and I loooove this article. It is so, so, so easy to forget that these people are real people and not actors, and I am glad that this guy wrote this and hopes that it resonates with the readers.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:50 pm

Waving hi.....was wishing to see some romance grow...

instead Tanner and Jade seem like talking head "chaperones" going tsk tsk at a PTA dance

I hate the way 1st arrivals act so entitled. Game is set up to get a rose

I never liked Joe.nasty the way he left Kaitlyn.

I also am not liking Juella....she played Jonatan IMHO
she also lies...Joe did not pick her she threw herself at him

It was days, not weeks. She needs to stop whining IMHO
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:35 am

^^ Yeah, I feel bad for Juelia, but I still think it's crazy that she's acting THIS upset about a guy she went on ONE date with. If Joe was saying all these things about moving to Oregon to be with her, she should have been like "hey, there buddy, slow down. I barely know you. You don't even know the gender of my child or how to spell my name!".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck