SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:25 pm

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 CM3rA75WwAAUc5d
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Relax...there's more #BachelorInParadise coming your way Sunday & Monday at 8|7c on ABC.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:snipped..

Also...Ashley I said in her article that Clare said on periscope that it was the anniversary of her father's death that night she stormed off from the RC. Apparently, she didn't tell anyone about it.

This was Claire's sad sob story during JPG's season. She has no hesitation IMO using that angle for sympathy and to justify her actions.

JMO, but I think if she really wanted to use that for sympathy or excuse, she would have told everyone at BIP at the time (Ashley said no one knew) and she would have tweeted it afterwards, so her thousands of followers would find out. She only mentioned it after someone asked her about it on Periscope, which she didn't save to be able to watch later. So, only like a couple of hundred people saw it. She didn't really use it to excuse it; she said basically the same thing Michael G said on After Buzz to explain her actions: she felt like everyone was coming up to her to try to get so and so saved just to remain on the show, but no one really cared about who she liked or wanted to form a relationship with. She said she wasn't talking about everyone, just people like Joe who were treating like a game, not a way to find love. Sarah said she agreed with Clare for the most part on After Buzz, and even chloep said this season was a trainwreck before it started airing, so I kind of agree with her. Even Sharleen said that it's starting to become like BP, since they get paid by episode anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:49 am

If this was the first time we ever saw Clare turning dramatic on this show we could make all the excuses for her ridiculous behaviour.
It's not.
Why keep making excuses for her each time because she explains herself and make it seem as though that time is a special circumstance but. Really she is a sweet easygoing person. That her only crime bus that she wants someone to love her.
Please. And no.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:07 am

JMO - but the fact that she was upset everyone was coming up to her to try and convince her to give the rose to save someone else, and realizing that no one cared about her, IMO is another reason why I don't care for her.

Hurricane Clare is mad because she realizes she's being used and no one is interested in her. Play the game, or leave, it's that simple. She chooses to throw a temper tantrum to garner some sympathy, because she realizes her days are numbered and she's leaving alone.

I just don't care for her and her fake behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:08 am

I wuv Clare Bear... and it was thoughtful of the editors to splice in a sea turtle in the episode she went bonkers. As we all know, egg laying turtles remind us of Big Daddy and there was no Zack comforting her this time.

Dumping Mike was just plain stupid. They could have stayed friends-with-benefits a while longer. He did like HER initially. I didn't get the impression he was sneaking into her bunk at night like a Neanderthal.

Oh who are we kidding? Very few here are Looking Fir Wuv. They are here to be on TeeVee.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:14 am

LOL JBF I know you love her and awww your siggy is cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:46 am

Me thinks... *chuckle chuckle*... and don't all of you get huffy since I am only spec-O-lating...

Mister Harrison is split in his affections between Clare Bear and Ashley S. (who seems guaranteed more shows in the future). I still think Britt is his best match though, but I understand that he likes 'em unpredictable and frisky.

I do want to see our pearly-toothed host happy and not writing more books I don't have the tummy to read. Let's face it... "Diamonds + Hearts", by the Siegfrieds, remains the only piece of this franchise's literature that comes close to imitating Proust and will still be read a decade from now, but I digress...

Each time you see a raccoon, a shot of Mister Harrison with that moon glow expression on his face is on the editing floor. It touched me how Harrison convinced Clare Bear to stay another week.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:JMO - but the fact that she was upset everyone was coming up to her to try and convince her to give the rose to save someone else, and realizing that no one cared about her, IMO is another reason why I don't care for her.

Hurricane Clare is mad because she realizes she's being used and no one is interested in her. Play the game, or leave, it's that simple. She chooses to throw a temper tantrum to garner some sympathy, because she realizes her days are numbered and she's leaving alone.

I don't completely disagree, but I don't think what she's doing is too different than what Julia is doing. She got used for a rose b/c it's a game, and has been crying and playing the martyr ever since. She could leave too and be with her daughter, since she claims she's there for love and not the joys of being on TV. 

I didn't watch JP's season, so maybe that's why I don't understand the extent of her drama, but I really admired her last season for how she dealt with the Ashlee drama and she comes off likable to me on periscopes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:11 am

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 CM8WCtYWUAAyQmz
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise  
IT’S HAPPENING. @JoeBaileysEgo will be on #AfterParadise! Reply w/ questions if you’re 18+ & yours may appear live!

Noelle @noellekhaligh @ttolbert05 on a scale from 1- Awkward, how awkward was the confrontation to Joe...? Everyone seemed very uncomfortable

Tanner Tolbert ‏@ttolbert05 · 58m58 minutes ago
I'm just excited to see @joebaileysego throw down on #AfterParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:34 am

chasingpavements wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:JMO - but the fact that she was upset everyone was coming up to her to try and convince her to give the rose to save someone else, and realizing that no one cared about her, IMO is another reason why I don't care for her.

I don't completely disagree, but I don't think what she's doing is too different than what Julia is doing. She got used for a rose b/c it's a game, and has been crying and playing the martyr ever since. She could leave too and be with her daughter, since she claims she's there for love and not the joys of being on TV. 

I didn't watch JP's season, so maybe that's why I don't understand the extent of her drama, but I really admired her last season for how she dealt with the Ashlee drama and she comes off likable to me on periscopes.

I watched JP's season, and always like Clare!
Especially agree that she handled the AshLee drama very very nice. She handled nicely in the fight with Nikki too, never came off as bitchy.

I think she is genuine, her eagerness in finding love may make people think she is too desperate and somehow too self centered because it is always about herself. But I like her that way because she knows exactly who she is and what she wants, never try to change her attitude to make friends and get more fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:31 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I watched JP's season, and always like Clare!
Especially agree that she handled the AshLee drama very very nice. She handled nicely in the fight with Nikki too, never came off as bitchy.

I think she is genuine, her eagerness in finding love may make people think she is too desperate and somehow too self centered because it is always about herself. But I like her that way because she knows exactly who she is and what she wants, never try to change her attitude to make friends and get more fans.
giggling I can't believe we are on the same page  about someone on this show . I  just had to see how many friends she made from the show to know she was the real deal. The  fact that she and Renee are sisters seals the deal for me. She owns who she is and is all about uplifting women . I  like that about her and she never turns up her nose on others like Nicki and her clique appeared to have done on the show and even when the Juan Pablo show was airing, she never returned all the vile Nicki threw her way on sm. Can you tell I like the girl, yes, she is highly emotional but this show can bring out the worst in this pple and I found the raccoon thing very disrespectful. From her periscope,  it looks like she might be  distancing herself from this show  and I  am way too happy if she does, the show did her dirty snd I know she went back to plug her t-shirts but I  don't think the humiliation was even worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:51 pm

Clare is the prettiest lady there. She definitely doesn't need a show to find a mate. I watch this show while I exercise. It is absolutely ridiculous. The drama is so over the top more so than any soap opera on television! I really don't think any of the guys have nice looking faces. I do however think that they all are in good shape. I don't know what to make of Joe. He certainly comes across as unlikable and a user. Samantha is the perfect match for him although I have read they don't make it in the end. Surprise, surprise.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck