SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:59 pm

If ABC wants nick then they have to do what the wallet says isn't it? I remember I read when they was shown Kaitlyn season they gave the go ahead to play the season. Guess they will get what they want money talks.

Back to top Go down

teamnick -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by rosesrREd Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:02 am

reason wrote:If ABC wants nick then they have to do what the wallet says isn't it?  I remember I read when they was shown Kaitlyn season they gave the go ahead to play the season.  Guess they will get what they want money talks.

I would imagine ABC would have the final say. It just depends on who they want.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The loosers as in the ones that wanted a certain lead but ABC decided against their recommendation.

Wasn't ABC the ones that wanted Chris S over Arie? So, they will go with safe.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:15 am

Beagle wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The loosers as in the ones that wanted a certain lead but ABC decided against their recommendation.

I think both of those would have been safe choices. I believe more were wanting Arie than Chris S.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:17 am

Beagle wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if the producers want Nick. He's more their speed. So if ABC decides something else then yes, safe is what they go for.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:17 am

IMO: IF TPTB and ABC both wanted Ben H they would have had his contract signed long ago.  Dragging this out has had many more people jump on the Nick band wagon.  This could have been avoided by an early signing.  I think the casting this season is similar to last season with Kaitlyn and Britt.  The fans were very vocal then just as they are now. I would surmise that both TPTB and ABC/Millsy are weighing their options.  At the end of the day the power for the final choice will be up to ABC.  Bear in mind ABC is owned by Disney.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:24 am

Seabear wrote:IMO: IF TPTB and ABC both wanted Ben H they would have had his contract signed long ago.  Dragging this out has had many more people jump on the Nick band wagon.  This could have been avoided by an early signing.  I think the casting this season is similar to last season with Kaitlyn and Britt.  The fans were very vocal then just as they are now. I would surmise that both TPTB and ABC/Millsy are weighing their options.  At the end of the day the power for the final choice will be up to ABC.  Bear in mind ABC is owned by Disney.  JMO

I think CH mentioned they couldn't come to a consensus, so they chose both Kaitlyn and Britt. It may just a formality anyway, but I do agree that the producers and ABC couldn't agree on who the next Bachelor should be.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:31 am

Once ABC signs off, Production takes the lead. TPTB decide the storyboard and the edit edit edit. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:38 am

Seabear wrote:Once ABC signs off, Production takes the lead.  TPTB decide the storyboard and the edit edit edit. JMO

Oh. I'm sure that's the case. I just wonder who wants who?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:43 am

isittrue wrote:IMO they are trying to cast doubt on the spoiler that Ben H was always going to be the bachelor similar to the Arie/CS story last year.  Nick, IMO, may be good for water cooler talk until the formal announcement is made.

I agree. "They" read this board and want to cast doubt on Ben being the bachelor. ;) imo
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:00 am

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  23 minutes ago
If you have a big announcement tomorrow, just tell us tomorrow

teamnick -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 3806527698 I think Elan may be talking to Fleiss. Who knows though, certainly funny timing. I can only imagine what those producers talks must be like... (and by talks I mean rants). Probably a lot like UnReal the tv show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  23 minutes ago
If you have a big announcement tomorrow, just tell us tomorrow

teamnick -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 3806527698 I think Elan may be talking to Fleiss. Who knows though, certainly funny timing. I can only imagine what those producers talks must be like... (and by talks I mean rants). Probably a lot like UnReal the tv show.

teamnick -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 3806527698 He was probably saying "if you don't know, don't say anything."
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx