SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Elan on his magic carpet ride. "A whole new world...?" Aladdin? Fun misdirection. wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 27 3806527698

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 27 Hahaah10

@viallnicholas28  21m21 minutes ago
@theyearofelan
wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 27 CNHWR7BUAAAE_Yv

I just get a funny feeling seeing these something is just off.

Back to top Go down

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:34 pm

laugh out loud cute. I think they are good friends and are excited to meet up again. It's been over 3 months.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:54 pm

^^^
I totally agree with you GA I think Nick is one of Elans favorites from this show. They both get each other's wit and have fun playing games with their Twitter and IG. Both intelligent men with a quirky sense of humor .

Last edited by whit90 on Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:59 pm

What if they are doing double bachelors this round?
Someone talked about cheetos as a reference to second place. Maybe "Too early for cheetos" means he hopes they girls won't choose Ben over him?

I haven't been around this forum lately so i don't know if Ben is confirmed officialy.
Just throwing this thought out there
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:18 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:What if they are doing double bachelors this round?
Someone talked about cheetos as a reference to second place. Maybe "Too early for cheetos" means he hopes they girls won't choose Ben over him?

I haven't been around this forum lately so i don't know if Ben is confirmed officialy.
Just throwing this thought out there

IMO I highly doubt that they would do the double Bachelor I do not think that Ben or Nick would agree to it . It has been pretty much confirmed by GA' s sources and other sleuthing that Ben will be the next Bach. I think maybe at first Nick wanted it but has changed his mind due to the great opportunities coming his way.

Mods you can move this to the Bachelor 20 thread if needed.

Last edited by whit90 on Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:29 pm

I think just like Nick was tweeting while on the show and then Elan tweeting and IG-ing that Nick will find his happiness (probably) they are just having fun. There's a lot of evidence to support that Nick and Elan have a real friendship outside of this show and poke fun at the show all the time. I think that they have inside jokes between them and as public we can read into it but for Nick and Elan they are just having fun between themselves and they get the joke (Elan tweeting an image on a magic carpet from Aladdin? That's funny, laugh out loud).

Do I think Elan wanted Nick for Bachelor? Of course I do. Do I think Elan and Nick know that Nick is not the type to be lead? Of course. I don't for one second believe Nick was led on. He knows this show and how it works. He knows what type of "lead" is normally chosen. If his goal was to be Bach he would have been non-controversial last season, not just this season. He said he likes to be liked, but prefers to be authentic and he makes waves not ripples. I think that is what makes Elan like Nick so much - Nick is authentic and in a world where not much is, no wonder Elan likes him. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think just like Nick was tweeting while on the show and then Elan tweeting and IG-ing that Nick will find his happiness (probably) they are just having fun. There's a lot of evidence to support that Nick and Elan have a real friendship outside of this show and poke fun at the show all the time. I think that they have inside jokes between them and as public we can read into it but for Nick and Elan they are just having fun between themselves and they get the joke (Elan tweeting an image on a magic carpet from Aladdin? That's funny, laugh out loud).

Do I think Elan wanted Nick for Bachelor? Of course I do. Do I think Elan and Nick know that Nick is not the type to be lead? Of course. I don't for one second believe Nick was led on. He knows this show and how it works. He knows what type of "lead" is normally chosen. If his goal was to be Bach he would have been non-controversial last season, not just this season. He said he likes to be liked, but prefers to be authentic and he makes waves not ripples. I think that is what makes Elan like Nick so much - Nick is authentic and in a world where not much is, no wonder Elan likes him. jmo

IA! I also think that AP is Elan's creation and it would be great to Nick as a guest on the show.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Nick's post on IG. Liked by Elan, Megan, and others. Also Abby Draper and Nazperez (another producer) commented on his post calling him friend. I also think his hashtag #actingasif is a clue not too take everything so seriously. Nick certainly doesn't.

nickviall August 23, 2015 2:32pm ET  Hollywood Boulevard
Pictures people from LA take when they're back in town. #actingasif #goodtobeback

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 27 11848959_424736277710014_1689237118_n

The comments by Nick are pretty great. He is standing up for his fans which is awesome to see.

bebe_o2 about 2 hours ago
@kristenbiles I guess u are just as lame responding to me. I hope at ur old age I will not be on IG wallowing about lame comments instead I will be focused on my grand kids. But carry on....

nickviall about 1 hour ago
@kristenbiles kill with kindness .. Carry on

nickviall about 1 hour ago
@bebe_o2 you can say what you want about me but when you take jabs at others on my page you get blocked.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:51 pm

Nick starting following (IG & Twitter) this woman who according to her Twitter  was poolside at a Beverly Hills hotel yesterday.
http://www.wilhelmina.com/new-york/models/runway/women/627393/melissa-bolona

She also has an IG account for her pooch which Nick started following as well so in addition to his dog poll tweet (which she retweeted) there seems to be evidence mounting that he is in LA for Wilhelmina business.
Highly possible.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:16 pm

I could see Nick doing runway. It will be interesting to see where
Wilhelmina places him. He has a good portfolio from what
we've seen. Now he has to be hired for jobs. yes
He might be in Ca for runway.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Nonina430 wrote:I could see Nick doing runway. It will be interesting to see where
Wilhelmina places him. He has a good portfolio from what
we've seen. Now he has to be hired for jobs. yes
He might be in Ca for runway.

She does both stills and runway. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:33 pm

The girl Nick is following is actually the sister of the model with the dog.

Also, can someone bring over the most recent Twitter posts by Possessionista, Jaclyn, Ashley I and Nick. They are funny.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam