SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:41 pm

Allison Hoker is one of my favorite dancers from So You Think You Can Dance. She is a beautiful dancer as well as a positive, encouraging person. And she is married to Twitch (Stephen Boss) an amazing hip-hop, street dancer (who also got his start on SYTYCD and has since been in a number of dancing movies). This paring would be excellent for Nick as Allison is classically a contemporary dancer and superb at her craft.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:47 pm

http://websta.me/p/1061672094162955627_397075458
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:47 pm

mindless wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Allison Hoker (DWTS pro) favorited this tweet this morning:

@AlliFranckewitz: @viallnicholas28 and @Allisonholker NEED to be together on dwts this season ❤️ #teamnallison

Oh wow, that's a pretty strong sign that that might be the case. If she was partnered with someone else then I don't see why she would fav that.

Agreed. I feel like that's almost a confirmation. I kind of doubt Alison's that into the Bachelor/ette to even know who Nick is that she'd just randomly favorite this. And even if she does watch the show, with the new season practically upon them, she would not be favoriting that unless it was her partner. She'd be tweeting and favoriting things about whoever she is paired up with. Since they're doing things differently this season, the Pros and celebs are doing very little to hide who is on and who is with who. People figured out about Nick Carter weeks ago because he was following Sharna and started following the official DWTS twitter account. 

As for Alison, I too loved her on SYTYCD but unpopular opinion, I don't think she's been too great on DWTS. It's not entirely her fault but as great a contemporary dancer as she is, she is not a trained ballroom dancer and it shows in her weakness in teaching her celebrity. And if Nick is on, he'll be one of those celebrities truly starting from nothing because he's not a dancer in any way. And that will be tough to teach him, with someone who's not trained in ballroom herself. I thought Alison's first season, she did a disservice to her celebrity Jonathan, who had some ability but Alison didn't really know what she was doing. And last season she made it to second place but Riker was a ringer who had danced ballroom when he was younger and he had a huge teen fanbase who voted for him. Don't get me wrong, she's a sweetheart but I would have preferred Peta for Nick.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:04 pm

They could be going for the two "runners up" storyline with Nick and Allison.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lymie36 Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:16 pm

OMG, I am beside myself with the possibility that Nick could be on DWTS. I have watched that on and off for years, but never voted.... I will be collecting phones and getting multiple email addresses to vote for Nick if he is on! :cutesmile!:

I had a feeling something was up with all of his recent appearances, and other little clues like getting his IG verified. When U.S. Weekly spoiled Ben as the Bachelor I was stumped because I thought all of the clues added up to Nick being involved in something - DWTS would be even better for him! He can grow his fan base, and he won't have to worry about a crazy edit or forcing love with one out of 25 women. If he does DWTS, I'm sure the marriage proposals from hot women will come flooding in! Lol
Lymie36
Lymie36

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:31 pm

I think that the biggest clue of all is he still in LA.yes   Obviously from all my previous posts with DWTS clues I am ever hopeful.  I like that both Nick and Allison favored that same tweet today.:yes:   I bet that they are practicing already. Hugesmile girldance :dancingdoggy!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:34 pm

Weird.... Mod's what happened that my post entered this way??? ^  Help is needed....... Hugesmile bestbud!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Hmmm. test posting. Let's see. IDK. Let me see if I can play with your post. I can't do anything from the edit POV. So I will delete it and re-add it.
Nah, I'll leave it and see who is napping, who is sleeping and who needed a jolt.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:03 pm

I kind of like it.  Smiley
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Hahaha....  Okay!  All good.  It seem to be a one off.  Thanks for racing to the rescue. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:14 pm

OnePromise wrote:They could be going for the two "runners up" storyline with Nick and Allison.  

Allison has also favored tweets with her and Hayes Grier and tweets with Nick Carter. They are both already partnered with others though. So who knows if she's just trying to fool people. no idea
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:16 pm

When is the entire cast going to be announced, anyone know?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam