SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DancingWithTheStars - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:55 pm

He's back in Chicago.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 3m3 minutes ago Chicago, IL
Good to see you again Chicago, it's been awhile.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

DancingWithTheStars - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by Beagle Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:06 am

bluwavz wrote:He's back in Chicago.

As soon as the Gary Busey news was out there, Nick finally tweets he's in Chicago. He was trying to fool us again with DWTS. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:07 am

My Nick has a good sense of humor gotta love a guy like that. He was been a good fellow. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:09 am

Beagle wrote:

As soon as the Gary Busey news was out there, Nick finally tweets he's in Chicago. He was trying to fool us again with DWTS. hmmm

I feel the same way too. hmmm
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:17 am

Beagle wrote:

Nick didn't start the DWTS rumor, it started in a rag mag with comments sited about DWTS producers (who didn't actually say he was on their short list), so anyway he can't be accountable for others' speculation. Smiley JMO
When he was interviewed at the VMA after party, he wasn't asked about that particular rumor. Too bad. I would have asked giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:21 am

Beagle wrote:Well, I guess, for me the only good thing of no Nick is that I don't have to be tie down with the show watching and voting all I can. At least we know already hmmm

MTE DancingWithTheStars - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 70 3806527698 I used to be hardcore into this show and all the voting but then I kind got tired of it all so I am defintely "AW SHUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! *pout* that no Nick but on the flip side I don't have to invest in it like I definitely would had Nick been on. Gary Busey though..........laugh out loud I think that will be amazing in some sort of fashion. cantstopl

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:26 am

Beagle wrote:

If this is the case then I'm a bit annoyed with Nick and enough with this type of shenanigans. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:31 am

You are all probably right, but I love a good intrigue. What if he is actually in Chicago... For a layover.  He'd need one of those when flying from LA (for Jimmy Kimmel earlier today) to NY ( for GMA tomorrow morning with the rest of the cast).  Just more crazy theories... Never right, but fun none the less.  giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:33 am

notarose wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Nick didn't start the DWTS rumor, it started in a rag mag with comments sited about DWTS producers (who didn't actually say he was on their short list), so anyway he can't be accountable for others' speculation. Smiley   JMO
When he was interviewed at the VMA after party, he wasn't asked about that particular rumor.  Too bad.  I would have asked giggling

He favorited a tweet about him and Allyson, tweets about Alexa and Carlos, the tweet today about the announcement, plus he kept pretty quite about his whereabouts in the past 24 hrs. He knew we were speculating thinking he was on, we were asking him, so he basically did add fuel to the fire. After the Gary Busey news, he's now tweeting again. Sorry I'm a fan, but it seems he gets a kick out of playing us.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:34 am

In the words of Michelle Tanner "AWW NUTS!" laugh out loud. NR is right though I didn't really get my hopes up about DWTS from anything Nick did or has done but more from what I read from magazines/articles. I always take things Nick favorites/RT on SM with a grain of salt because I can't be sure his reasoning for why he tweets it. I haven't actually heard him talk about DWTS in the media or get asked a question about it ala the Bachelor gig where he atleast was quoted about talking about the possibility and even then I don't think it was ever something he seriously considered.

Nick seems pretty supportive towards ABC in general regarding shows, he has always tweeted/RT stuff in support of some of the other shows including Bachelor/ette/BIP, Celeb Fam Feud/the Robot thing so DWTS is naturally the next show starting plus he his good "friend" JB works for the show so he probably wants to support it for her as well so I guess maybe that is why for me I don't feel played regarding it.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:36 am

Beagle wrote:
notarose wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Nick didn't start the DWTS rumor, it started in a rag mag with comments sited about DWTS producers (who didn't actually say he was on their short list), so anyway he can't be accountable for others' speculation. Smiley   JMO
When he was interviewed at the VMA after party, he wasn't asked about that particular rumor.  Too bad.  I would have asked giggling

He favorited a tweet about him and Allyson, tweets about Alexa and Carlos, the tweet today about the announcement, plus he kept pretty quite about his whereabouts  in the past 24 hrs. He knew we were speculating thinking he was on, we were asking him, so he basically did add fuel to the fire. After the Gary Busey news, he's now tweeting again. Sorry I'm a fan, but it seems he gets a kick out of playing us.

Don't forget the "tbd ;)" tweet when he was asked what his next adventure was.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:45 am

bluwavz wrote:
Beagle wrote:
notarose wrote:

He favorited a tweet about him and Allyson, tweets about Alexa and Carlos, the tweet today about the announcement, plus he kept pretty quite about his whereabouts  in the past 24 hrs. He knew we were speculating thinking he was on, we were asking him, so he basically did add fuel to the fire. After the Gary Busey news, he's now tweeting again. Sorry I'm a fan, but it seems he gets a kick out of playing us.

Don't forget the "tbd ;)" tweet when he was asked what his next adventure was.

That makes me wonder though if maybe they had Nick as a possibility but once Busey agreed they had no more room thus the TBD about what was next for him?

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam