SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:46 am

I'm sure Nick was a real possibility but it's probably best he not tease it until he knows for sure.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by OnePromise Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:48 am

This is probably not going to win me any roses, but I like that Nick plays along and gives his fans a little "trip" once in a while.  It's exciting.  And isn't that part of the reason that we are fans? He is exciting and different.  He doesn't play by the rules.  He makes his own.  I love that about him.  And I'm more than willing to go along with the adventure of being a Nick fan.  It's just more fun that way.  :Nod:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:52 am

OnePromise wrote:This is probably not going to win me any roses, but I like that Nick plays along and gives his fans a little "trip" once in a while.  It's exciting.  And isn't that part of the reason that we are fans? He is exciting and different.  He doesn't play by the rules.  He makes his own.  I love that about him.  And I'm more than willing to go along with the adventure of being a Nick fan.  It's just more fun that way.  :Nod:

No rose for you!!!!!!!!! Into the van of tears you go! And put your seatbelt on!!!!!!!!!!! giggling Nah again I am not convinced he is purposely out to trick his fans but I will agree it is way more exciting following Nick than most others from the culture of reality TV that I have followed.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:54 am

OnePromise wrote:This is probably not going to win me any roses, but I like that Nick plays along and gives his fans a little "trip" once in a while.  It's exciting.  And isn't that part of the reason that we are fans? He is exciting and different.  He doesn't play by the rules.  He makes his own.  I love that about him.  And I'm more than willing to go along with the adventure of being a Nick fan.  It's just more fun that way.  :Nod:

IA - I think it's fun and keeps the sleuthing active. You never know till it's all official. The 6th male was announced, but they have had 13 couples in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:55 am

The publicity is good when mags run rampant with speculation that he will be on DWTS.  Personally, I am relieved, because he is so bad at dancing, he would have gotten booted rather quickly.  He does not need to be another loser.  Right now, all his press is positive ( pretty girls, parties with celebrities, charity events, VMAs, modeling, etc.). Millsy knew people would tune in to Kimmel thinking Nick, so ABC wins again with Nick's help.  I like him on my TV, but would rather see him star in something non-competitive.

Last edited by remockered on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:56 am

bluwavz wrote:I'm sure Nick was a real possibility but it's probably best he not tease it until he knows for sure.

Yes very true however we are talking about the guy who threw all caution to the wind and let himself TWICE fall in love and finish JUST short of the top. He seems ever the optimist no matter the situation even if it ends up biting him. If he JUST missed DWTS by a Busey then he will get back up and continue on. Smiley

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:01 am

remockered wrote:The publicity is good when mags run rampant with speculation that he will be on DWTS.  Personally, I am relieved, because he is so bad at dancing, he would have gotten booted rather quickly.  He does not need to be another loser.  Right now, all his press is positive ( pretty girls, parties with celebrities, charity events, VMAs, modeling, etc.). Millsy knew people would tune in to Kimmel thinking Nick, so ABC wins again with Nick's help.  I like him on my TV, but would rather see him star in something non-competitive.

Maybe he would have been a quick/good learner though and surprised himself and us.........or NOT but he would have looked oh so good doing it! I mean it probably would not be any worse than Gary Busey giggling :yes:

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:12 am

I still wonder if he could be on. Maybe just hopeful and unwilling to give up the idea but like GA said, they do have 13 contestants sometimes I read in Wikipedia. Also maybe he's not home in Chicago after all and just doing more trickery for the surprise tomorrow. Remember the mirror ball Twitter post and the these hips don't lie post? I wish he wasn't friends with Milllsey and so ready to help him and ABC out on steering the direction away from others so often. Also what did I read back thread about Maks? Did they announce him in line up? I read in one of those online tabloids a month or so ago that Demi said she'd do DWTS but only if she could be partnered with Maks. It was said by the same two DWTS execs who just recently mentioned that Kaitlyn wouldn't be doing show due to timing. So there's that.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:30 am

It's true they have had 13 couples at times in the past, heck I think one year they did 16 (???) Just means a couple more double eliminations than usual....Does Andy Grammer live in MN where Allyson was tracked to?

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:31 am

^^^
He has concert in St Paul's tonight said Google. I wanted Allison with Nick sad
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:34 am

rhondam wrote:^^^
He has concert in St Paul's tonight said Google.

Aha I see.......

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:59 am

After his dad Chris' tweet "I love crunchy" last year, I always take Nick's sm with a grain of salt. You can say he's smart or calculated, but he definitely keeps us entertained and make us speculate his next move. I can understand some fans' disappointment, but I agree with someone upthread, he's not a good dancer and probably will be booted off the first or second week. I don't need to him labeled a loser again.
I am actually glad he's back in Chicago. I like him to get back to his normal life with the side gig as a model. I can't wait to see more of his gorgeous pictures.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam