SELECT CONTENT

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Empty Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:48 pm

USA Today Chris Harrison new host of Millionaire.

It appears they are taping a Bachelor former contestants week. The list is adding up. Post any SM you come across. I just came across Michelle Money but there are a lot more.

Chris4Life ‏@chris4cure  9h9 hours ago
Thank you @MoneyMichelle @chrisbharrison for bringing more awareness to #ColonCancer! @MillionaireTV @mikechris4life

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites CMY3hMXUwAAegjr

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Empty Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:50 pm

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Image105
Photo cred: Catherine Lowe IG

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Samuel10MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Samuel10 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Family10MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Samuel15MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Empty Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:51 pm

The Siegfrieds

@chrisrsiegfried

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites 11375386_721397877965696_934115492_n

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:52 pm

Thanks lipsis. Smiley

Check my spelling, laugh out loud I don't spell favourites like that, it looks odd to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:53 pm

^^^ oh you Canadians! You got it right. Thanks for the thread.

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Samuel10MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Samuel10 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Family10MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Samuel15MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks lipsis. Smiley

Check my spelling, laugh out loud I don't spell favourites like that, it looks odd to me.

Ha, my eyes! giggling

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:03 am

Courtney (@bugrobertson)
MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites 11381366_859917077429447_1215694366_n

Arie (@ariejr)
MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites 11417258_746596878799036_1603963092_n

Marquel and Nikki (@nikkidelventhal)
MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites 11821763_931459296916343_171596720_n

Ali and her bf (@kevinmanno)
MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites 11375201_1604577263125340_42711030_n

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites 87b72b10 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites 86669110 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:09 am

My first Bachelor love, Andrew Firestone

by @andrewbfirestone

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:13 am

Boob Guiney

by @bobguiney

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:18 am

And if you play the "Match CH's suits" game you can pretty much figure out which filmings go together and will likely be shown on the same episode.

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites 87b72b10 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites 86669110 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:25 am

^^^ laugh out loud I was just doing that. Arie and Courtney? Andrew and Boob?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:27 am

^Those don't match. Pretty sure one shirt is pink and one is a light blue.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

+4
umngirl
bleuberry
lipsis
GuardianAngel
8 posters