SELECT CONTENT

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:32 pm

I thought this was a prime time show? I used to watch it all the time in the evenings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 64094

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:35 pm

^It's not anymore. Now the show is syndicated and the time & network vary by location.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 87b72b10 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 86669110 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Thanks umngirl. I hope there will be links to watch. I was able to watch the vids (shocking that it allowed me) from the link up thread.

I'm not a dvr type of person, because I won't watch anything later unless I catch reruns.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:06 pm

FYI: tomorrow is Ali's episode and then Wednesday is Trista/Ryan. I don't know the order for Thursday and Friday.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 87b72b10 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 86669110 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:00 am

Des and Chris are on Thursday or Friday. Not sure which. The others that taped the show who weren't on this week will air in February.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Samuel10Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Samuel10 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Family10Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Samuel15Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:24 am

Michele Money is on Thursday. ( saw on her twitter ).
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:55 am

Thanks for keeping us updated!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:28 pm

Des and Chris's segment airs Friday according to the Millionaire IG.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:23 pm

Week 2 of the Bachelor Fan Favorites is starting Feb 1st. It starts with Arie.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:19 pm

@MillionaireTV
Friday, @BacheloretteABC @Marquel_Martin plays #MillionaireTV for charity w/ @chrisbharrison
https://t.co/Zf3aJswOZ7

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 CaaLXj4UEAA2oPG

Any map, dot, location, you're always my destination  PINKHEART

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 8367-910 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 I_got_13 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Jakait10 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 10228-11 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 E5kqdm14 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 E5kj1d12
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11051

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:07 pm

Thanks to @crunchette for the heads up.

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 2h2 hours ago
Mom preparing us for who wants to be a Millionare..She thinks they are going to quiz my Canadian knowledge

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Tanner Tolbert ‏@ttolbert05 24h24 hours ago

Headed to Vegas w/ @jadelizroper to film @MillionaireTV - see you soon @chrisbharrison

Any map, dot, location, you're always my destination  PINKHEART

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 8367-910 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 I_got_13 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Jakait10 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 10228-11 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 E5kqdm14 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 E5kj1d12
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

+4
umngirl
bleuberry
lipsis
GuardianAngel
8 posters