SELECT CONTENT

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:32 pm

I thought this was a prime time show? I used to watch it all the time in the evenings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:35 pm

^It's not anymore. Now the show is syndicated and the time & network vary by location.

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 87b72b10 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 86669110 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Thanks umngirl. I hope there will be links to watch. I was able to watch the vids (shocking that it allowed me) from the link up thread.

I'm not a dvr type of person, because I won't watch anything later unless I catch reruns.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:06 pm

FYI: tomorrow is Ali's episode and then Wednesday is Trista/Ryan. I don't know the order for Thursday and Friday.

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 87b72b10 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 86669110 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:00 am

Des and Chris are on Thursday or Friday. Not sure which. The others that taped the show who weren't on this week will air in February.

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Samuel10MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Samuel10 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Family10MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Samuel15MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:24 am

Michele Money is on Thursday. ( saw on her twitter ).
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:55 am

Thanks for keeping us updated!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:28 pm

Des and Chris's segment airs Friday according to the Millionaire IG.

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:23 pm

Week 2 of the Bachelor Fan Favorites is starting Feb 1st. It starts with Arie.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:19 pm

@MillionaireTV
Friday, @BacheloretteABC @Marquel_Martin plays #MillionaireTV for charity w/ @chrisbharrison
https://t.co/Zf3aJswOZ7

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 CaaLXj4UEAA2oPG

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 8367-910 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 I_got_13 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 E5kqdm15 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:07 pm

Thanks to @crunchette for the heads up.

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 2h2 hours ago
Mom preparing us for who wants to be a Millionare..She thinks they are going to quiz my Canadian knowledge

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Tanner Tolbert ‏@ttolbert05 24h24 hours ago

Headed to Vegas w/ @jadelizroper to film @MillionaireTV - see you soon @chrisbharrison

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 8367-910 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 I_got_13 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 E5kqdm15 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

+4
umngirl
bleuberry
lipsis
GuardianAngel
8 posters