SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Sprite wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:It's gonna be hard to wait until January.

No need to wait till then. Filming will start in a couple of weeks and dates will be spoiled all over SM. We will have new people to sleuth and we will probably have it all figured out before the show even starts.

I will be curious to see what kind of SM presence Sam maintains post show. Seeing as I think she did it all for self-promotion, I suspect there will be continued snapchats, periscopes, whatever. She and Nick seem to be doing a lot of defending of their TV edit. Never a good thing.

Oh yeah, sluething. I never even heard of this word until I found this series. It will be interesting to see how long they're together.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:49 am

chasingpavements wrote:So, in Ashley I's Cosmo recap, she said Nick/Sami are Still dating post-show but not committed. What does that even mean? That it's an open relationship? Did they mention that in the periscope?

It means that they will break up at a mutually agreeable/beneficial time and in the meantime they are friends with benefits who will enjoy benefits with whomever else they fancy or is more advantageous for their self promotion. JMO cynic that I am.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:59 am

What is AshleyI's cosmo recap link please?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:01 am

No, they didnt mention that IIRC. Sprite gave a very good definition. ITA.

I did ask if Nick was jealous of Joe, and Nick said no. Maybe this explains why.

It would be hard for me to trust a woman like Samantha though. Not because of her actions, but because I just couldnt deal with men throwing themselves at her constantly.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:57 am

Totally agree, Sprite.
Did staying together by the end of the show win them an extra monetary award? Anyone know this?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Totally agree, Sprite.
Did staying together by the end of the show win them an extra monetary award? Anyone know this?

I have no idea about that, but I think, Samantha at least, really wanted to go out in a relationship to downplay all the negativity of everything that had happened during filming. After the show, when she got even less love, it made it an incentive to stay together. Nick, I suspect he is pretty realistic and knows this won't last but, he wanted a hottie and now he gets to play for however long it lasts.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:29 am

party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 11910289_1472724443032369_1788537775_n
samanthasteffen_ happy birthday @chrisjbukowski ! You are one of the nicest people #tbt #afterparadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:14 pm

Further discussion can take place in Nick and Samantha's thread.

Nick and Samantha

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Newto
Sprite
california90
dw_a_mom
Seabear